Chapter 17

^^When i was actually breathing the same air as him but not at the same time :")

Your Pov

The Arcade. He brought me to the arcade. I expected the carnival.

"HA. CARNIVAL. HA. In your dreams. never going there." he says. He headed for the driving game first and sat on a seat and I sat beside him. We chose our cars and started the game.

"Loser pays for lunch~~" He sang.

3

2

1

GO
(still cant italicize f u)

The race started and Hoseok was already ahead of me. I tried overtaking but he kept blocking my way. And I don't how it was possible, but I accidentally drove up the hill and did a flip landing in front of him. I sped up and was already on the second and last lap. I couldn't see Hoseok behind me, so I was far ahead of him.

"OMG AHAH YASS" I shouted

"WHERE ARE YOU?!" He yelled back.

I shrugged. Though I knew he couldn't see it as his eyes are glued to the screen. The finish line was about half a kilometre away. I increased the speed again and crossed the finish line first.

"YES!" I threw my fist into the air and jumped up from the seat, dancing while singing a verse in Despacito.

Hoseok just laid lazily on the seat staring into space thinking about his terrible failure.

"I WANT KOREAN BEEF! LET'S GO! WE'LL COME BACK LATER ONCE MY STOMACH IS FED." I pulled him up and dragged him into a restaurant opposite the arcade.

"Two seats thanks," I smiled at the waitress and she took us to an empty table.

"I'll be kind and just order beef, soup and rice ok? You're welcome," I closed the menu and handed it to the waitress.

And Hoseok did the same, "We'll get two of those then,"

"Copycat~" I frowned jokingly and he stuck his tongue out at me. We've been together for less than 24 hours and we are already acting like its been years. "Goals" amirite 

"I'm saving money," He snapped his fingers.

"Kay. You wanna watch a movie later?? I wanna pick,"

"Sure and sure," He pinched my cheeks. I glared at him.

We quickly ate when our food came and headed to the cinema upstairs.

~~~

"You stay there while I go get tickets," I pointed at a Black Panther movie poster.

"Yes mom," He said and skipped towards the poster.

IT. I'm going to make him watch IT, since its back in the movies, we'll watch it. He'll be so excited. I remember hearing the boys talk about him and horror movies, he'll love this. I bought the tickets for the last row seats and ordered sweet popcorn and a large cup of Pepsi. I walked back to Hoseok.

"So what we watching?" He placed an arm around me.

"You'll see," I smiled.

We entered the theatre and waited for the movie to start. Advertisements. Advertisements. Advertisements. (idk if Korea or other countries plays ads before they start the movie so) And finally, the movie starts. I turned to look at Hoseok, whose eyes were clearly wide open despite the darkness in the hall.

"It?!" He whisper-shouted at me.

"Yeah! You'll love it!" I whisper-shouted back, and before he could say another word, I said, "Shush, its starting."

It was the scene where Georgie gets dragged into the sewer. Hoseok screamed louder than the music at the party and popcorn was flying everywhere. Almost every jumpscare, even the slightest smallest weakest ones, he would be flying off his seat. We eventually got kicked out of the theatre. Hoseok ended up hugging his knees leaning against a wall.

"I thought you loved horror movies! I heard the boys talk about you and horr-" I was cut off.

"DON'T say that word anymore, please." He bit his lip.

"Okay but, I remember hearing the boys say something about you and that word!"

"About me hating that word they mean!" He was on the verge of tears.

"Aishh. I'm sorry, okay? Come on let's get ice cream." I helped him up and brought him to an ice cream store near the park like a mother trying to cheer up her son and we each got a vanilla cone and sat down on a nearby bench.

________________
Vote comment :))
I'm bad at ending the chapters heh.