Chapter 14

Your Pov

We sat at a small table in the cafe next to the window that looked out to the usual quiet road. I sipped on my raspberry frappe and cleared my throat.

"So what do you want," I leaned back on the chair and combed my fingers through my hair.

"I told you this is our first date. So we can either go to my place or somewhere after this," Hoseok beamed. "Oh, right we live next door. Either way!"

"And stop being clingy to those two dudes, we're together now, that's cheating," he pouted.

I lean forward on the table,"I never agreed to be a thing," I said smiling and shaking my head.

"Well, we will be, come on let's go," he stood up and pulled me up from my seat while I quickly grabbed my bag and my cup and got pulled out of the cafe.

We just went to Hoseoks apartment which is just next door of mine and again he danced and I watch. later we ended up watching a movie together as a couple to him, but as a poor girl who is being harassed by her neighbour to me.

It started to get late so I told hoseok I was going home be he still begged me to stay for a while more.

"At least a goodbye kiss?" He closed his eyes and made a kissy face.

I rolled my eyes, "Fine," Not. I took the advantage and tiptoed quickly and quietly to the door and yanked the door open and ran to my apartment, opened the door and shut it close.

'What does he see in me anyway?' I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair. I walked into my room and tossed my bag on the small couch beside my bed, picked loose clothes as my PJs and went to my bathroom to shower

~~~

It's Saturday. 5 pm. One more hour till Jae Eun comes to pick me up. I'm not the type that takes a whole day to get their outfit and makeup done, so I have a lot of time. I picked out a simple outfit with my usual Converse and light makeup.

After I finished my makeup I still had 30 minutes left, so I killed time by eating and scrolling through social media

Jae <3: You can come down now. I will be outside the lobby, a red Mercedes Benz.

My phone screen lit up showing a new message from Jae Eun. I got up from my stool and grabbed my bag and my anti rapist umbrella in case some pervert messes with me, I can wack them in the head.

I walked out of the lobby and spotted a red Mercedes on the left. I waved and jogged to the vehicle and hopped in.

"Hey," Jae Eun smiled, "The guys and Bangtan are already there according to Jiwoo," Jae said turning out of the parking lot into the main road.

My eyes widened,"Bangtan? They're going?"

"Why so shocked? The whole school's invited remember?" she laughed

"You never said that,"

"If I did you wouldn't be in this car right now heading to the house," She shrugged.

~~~

We stopped outside a mansion. It was pretty small for a mansion. Loud music was playing I think you could hear it from a kilometre away. Poor neighbours. Ok, maybe it's not that loud. There were people outside at the pool but most were indoors. I looked at the house and sighed. I was nervous all right. I feel sick and overprotective of myself sometimes. Jae Eun then ran beside me a locked our arms together and pulled us to the entrance.

The music was so loud I thought my eardrums could burst anytime now. "Jae! It's too loud here! I'm going upstairs!" I shouted over the music

"No! Find Jiwoo first!" She dragged me to the kitchen where I saw Jiwoo making out with some unfamiliar dude. As the innocent girl I am, I quickly covered my eyes with my hands.

"Y/N! You came!" I saw her smile like nothing happened between my fingers as she removed my hand from my face.

"Yea. Can I go upstairs? It's too loud for me here," she smiled and nodded and I found the stairs and ran up.

The music was ok from here, I won't feel like my eardrums will burst anymore. I looked down from the balcony of the second level down to the first where everyone else was at.

Suddenly, I felt arms wrap around my waist while it rests its chin on my shoulder. Without thinking, I immediately elbowed it in the stomach as hard as possible. I turned around and pulled out my anti rapist umbrella and aimed it at his head.

Lucky for him, I stopped an inch above his head when I realise who it was.

"Oh, Hoseok. I didn't know it was you. Oops?" I chuckled, "are you ok?"

He glared at me with an angry expression, then hopped back onto his feet.

"Nah I'm fine," He smiled brightly.

I sighed, folded my arms and tapped my feet slowly on the floor, looking over the balcony again. Suddenly I was pushed against the wall, of a bedroom I assumed. Hoseok trapped me between his arms but pinned one of my arms on the wall so I wouldn't "escape" like before.

He smashed his lips into mine, sucking on my bottom lip while I stood there with widened eyes, rooted to the ground.

He then started to lift up my shirt