Chapter 22

Your Pov

I let Hoseok sleep with me yesterday. Since it was his birthday, I couldn't really say no when he asked to.

That night as I showered, he went back to his apartment to shower too and pick up his uniform and bag for school the next day so he wouldn't need to go back to his in the morning. He entered the house as I showered but he luckily did not barge through the bathroom door. I dried myself and put on my pajamas and dried my hair with my towel as I walked to my room where Hoseok laid on the bed already dozed off. I quietly slid under the covers not wanting to wake up Hoseok but he was awoken immediately.

"Your hair's still wet," he frowned, "You're gonna catch a cold if you don't dry it," he finished and got off the bed, walking to my dresser and opened every drawer until he found a hairdryer. He plugged in the switch and made me sit on the bed as he blew my hair dry, running his fingers through my wet hair to get rid of all the tangles. My hair isn't very long, it is about shoulder length, so it didn't take a long time to dry it completely.

He switched off the hairdryer and kept it back into the drawer where he found it then laid back down on the bed. He beckoned me to lie down beside him and I obeyed. His eyes still closed he mumbled a small 'goodnight'. I smiled and fell asleep in his warm embrace.

We walked to school together. We were quite early so I decided to go to 7 eleven to grab a snack. I bought a cup of yoghurt for myself and one for Hoseok too. We ate it as we walked to school. We entered the school. As usual, all eyes were on us, jealousy written all over their face. Honestly, sometimes I will regret being in a relationship with Hoseok because all the stares they give me just makes me feel guilty. Its like they're telling me "It's not fair, we've known Hoseok longer and we've tried harder to get his attention and he's now dating a new girl?" But Hoseok will always seem to notice my tensed look whenever I step into the school, he will make me feel more relaxed by just placing his hand on my shoulder.

Hoseok wanted to go straight to class today instead of meeting the guys at their lockers. Only the 5 of them were in the classroom, Jimin wasn't one of the 5. "Where's Jimin?" I asked while settling down at my desk.

"We're not sure, he said we needed to go somewhere after saying a few words to some girl. I didn't know he knew any other girls personally," Yoongi yawed. Suddenly, a girl's loud voice was heard from outside the classroom. We all turned our head towards the source of the voice and saw a crowd of mostly girls gathered at the row of lockers opposite the classroom. A girl was standing in front of Jimin. She wore a shorter skirt than every other girl and her extra high ponytail and heavy makeup made her look more bitchy. Her socks went up to slightly below her knees. We all hurried out the class to see what was going on.

"I can't believe you cheated on me!" The girl shouted. I couldn't really see her face as her fringe was covering her side.

"Girl, I don't even know who you are! Not even your name! We definitely were not dating because I met you a few minutes ago, and now you're here saying I cheated on you?!" Jimin sighed in frustration.

I saw the girl scan the crowded area without moving her head. "You cheater!" She started to sob heavily. This was when I finally stepped forward.

"Excuse me, leave Jimin alone. He has never dated anyone. Stop with this silly act of yours. Im sure you're just trying to get his attention, but you're just gonna be called "stupid girl who invaded the Park Jimin's privacy"," I folded my arms.

"You're just saying this because you're dating Hoseok and want to pretend to be all caring and strong in front of him, am I right?" she chuckled. The girl whipped her head slightly which moved her bangs aside revealing her face. Isn't that one of the gossip girls I met in the toilet? "This is our matter. Mind your own business," she tried to grab my arm to pull me away but before she could a hand slapped hers away.