Chapter 18

Your Pov

As we sat there together, my eyes started to close as I laid my head on Hoseok's shoulder without knowing. I was half awake half asleep. I heard him chuckle and stand up gently picking me up placing me on his back. I was too tired to react to anything then. He started walking with me on his back. I was in a really uncomfortable position then so I shifted around while whining softly.

"You uncomfortable?" He asked. I hummed back in response. "We're almost home ok?"

About two minutes later I heard soft beeps followed by a door being unlocked. I guessed I was home. I opened my eyes and saw him trying to put me down gently on the bed.

"I'll get going Y/N, I'm coming back tomorrow, ok?" He leaned forward to kiss my forehead but I raised my hand to block it, so he ended up kissing my palm instead. He pouted and swiftly bent back down to kiss my forehead again without me being able to block it quick enough. He smiled, "Bye~" He walked out of the room and then the sound of my door opening again. I sighed and got up to take a bath and change into a set of pajamas before going back to bed. My phone screen then lit up.

Hoseokie:3 : Hello~

I smiled and replied.

Me: Hai?

After that, he didn't reply. That's what I thought.

I shrugged and went back to sleep.

My house door was heard yanked open. And a hyped Hoseok came running into my room. "SO YOU'RE STILL AWAKE'' he shouted jumping onto the bed beside me, again. I loudly groaned as my face was smashed against his chest. I could feel his warm breath on my neck. I punched his chest and turned my back to him and drifted off to sleep.

I need to change my passcode.

~~~

I woke up in the morning with a heavy af thing on top of me. Hoseok was lying horizontally and comfortably on top of me, with his right hand near my, you know area. I squealed as I kicked him off me and the bed. He landed on the carpeted floor on his cheek with a loud thump.

"Owww~ What the hell??" He groaned, trying to lift himself off the floor.

"Watch where your hand goes!!"

He lifted his hand up to his face and stared at it, "Where does it go?"

I mentally facepalmed. I sighed and dragged myself to the bathroom to wash up and change. I stepped out into the living room to see Hoseok already out of his pajamas sitting on the couch scrolling through his phone. Must have gone home to change while I was getting ready.

"You wanna go to Starbucks for breakfast?" I asked while pouring myself a cup of water in the kitchen. Although it's Monday, we don't have to go to school as all the teachers are apparently having a day off.

"Ok!" He smiled and put his phone in his pocket.

We walked to Starbucks which was opposite the cafe we usually go to. He "gentlemanly" opened the door for me as I walked into the shop. I walked to the counter and looked at the menu in front of me with Hoseok next to me.

"I want pancakes and hot chocolate. Whipped creamed," He told me.

"Pancakes, 2 ham cheese croissants and two cups of hot chocolate with whipped cream," I smiled at the barista. I was about to pay when a hand stopped me.

Hoseok smiled, "I'll pa-"

But I cut him off, "Oh come on, really? This happens in movies all the time. Why can't the girl pay for once, we're not poor," I handed the money to the barista. He pouted while I mocked him, pouting a poutier pout. We sat down at a small table at the corner of the cafe. While we waited for our food, I scrolled through Instagram but can feel a pair of eyes glued onto me. I looked up to see Hoseok cupping his face like a flower on the table smiling at me.

"What?" I cupped my face too and did some aegyo, "am I that pretty?" I heard him squeal and he stomped his feet like a child smiling brightly.

"Veryyy~" he replied. I shot him a disgusted look.

~~~

"Nooo, roll it this way," I guided Hoseok.

"Ugh, I give up. Yours look like some Van Gogh piece while mine looks like it was made by a 1 year old who doesn't have hands," He whined. After breakfast, we decided to go to my place and do crafts together. I tried to teach Hoseok to make a horse out of baking clay but both were failing badly. He fell onto the couch lazily.

"Don't worry, I will give you mine. I have made a lot more already," I patted his head after making final touches to the body of the soft figure and walked to the kitchen for the oven and gently placed it in. "Now we wait." I went back to the living room and sat down with Hoseok. He sat up properly too and wrapped an arm around me and pulled me closer to him.

"Why do you like horses?" He asked.

I shrugged, "I don't know, just do."

After about half an hour, I took out the horse figure from the oven with a pair of tongs and gently placed it onto the kitchen counter. Hoseok then immediately jumped up from the couch and ran to me grabbing my hand and dragging me out of the house again.

"Let's go to the horses then!"

_____________
Voteu commentue