Chapter 20

Your Pov

I'll be kind and just do a few dots, yea? I took out a black sharpie from my bag and started drawing dots on Hoseok's face since they were all still sleeping. I walked over to Yoongi who was beside him and did the same on his nose. Since Jin's beautiful forehead is showing today, I'll do his new look on his forehead.

I continued down the table, dotting on random spots on each members' face. "This is for turning me into pennywise the last time," I whispered to myself once I was finishing off with the last member. Though people were actually staring at me, they surprisingly didn't stand up and start screaming in my face of how I'm ruining their oppa's face.

Now they look like they have black freckles and pimples. Great. I checked the time on my watch and noticed there were 3 minutes left till the bell rang. I tried to pull a straight face and not laugh at theirs. I Poked Hoseoks arm while singing the words 'wake up' annoyingly. He groaned and sat up from his uncomfortable position. I woke the others up but Yoongi took a long time to wake up the bell rang when he hasn't even got up yet.

"Oh come on! Yoongs get up we're late." I hit his shoulder. The whole table suddenly went dead quiet and stared at me. "What? Quick let's go," I grabbed Hoseok's arm and dragged him out of the canteen.

"You shouldn't have done that," He told me with slight fear in his voice.

"Hm? Done what? Why?" I turned at a corner and saw our classroom door was already closed. I sighed while boys caught up with us. I slowly went to knock on the door and it was swung open by Mr Oh a few seconds later.

"Y/N. Bangtan? You're late." He stated in a questioning tone. Probably surprised about Bangtan being late for the first time. I bowed in apology as the boys copied me and we stepped into the classroom. Chuckles and giggles filled the room once the boys stepped in. Oh right I drew on their faces, I forgot. I went to sit next to Jae Eun while the others went to the back of the class.

"Oh my god what happened?" Jae asked, giggling a little.

"They fell asleep, and then I drew on their faces," I replied taking out my books.

"Ayyee you sneaky,"

The lesson went as usual. But we did a mini quiz today. It was pretty easy. Well, I am the best at math, despite me being new here. Mr Oh dismissed himself. The next period teacher came in. I turned back to look at bangtan, the dots are still on their faces. No one told them about it yet.

The day went by quickly. Soon it was Ms Park, our English teacher's lesson, the last period of the day. We revised our vocabulary today. I'm pretty good at English, many people know that already, but I noticed Ms Park is always making Namjoon answer her questions and he answers fluently. Although we had a conversation in English once, his English still always impresses me. At least one of the seven boys is smart.

The last bell rang and everyone started to pack their bags. Ms Park tidied up her table too while greeting the students who were walking out of the class. Hoseok and the boys walked up to me while I walked to Ms Park, greeting her as well.

"Bye Y/N. Oh and boys, you got something on your face," she waved her hand in front of her face.

"Heh, uhh... Bye guys! See you! Goodbye Ms Park!" I waved to Jae Eun and Joowon and bowed to Ms Park before dashing out the class. Of course, I was too slow. Hoseok was already attacking me with tickles.

"Oh please don- I'M SOR- SORRY O-OKAY?!" I kept apologising between laughs, begging for him to stop. He eventually stopped and I started to cough dramatically from all the laughter.

"I could have died then from laughing so hard," I said as a cleaned face Yoongi handed him a wet tissue to clean his face. He then turned to me.

"So. For rudely waking me up just now I-"