Chapter 21

Birthday special i love you sm hoseok <3
Your Pov

Its Hoseok's birthday in 2 days oh my god we have to plan the party quick. How could I forget about his birthday now? Actually, that's not a question to be asked I have horrible memory I forgot what pizza was once.

I had called the guys, except for Hoseok of course, and my Jae Eun group to help me plan the party. We have decided to book a dance studio to celebrate his birthday at.

I panicked so much, I was talking as fast as I can, almost inaudible. "Um, ok guys. So we need the food, decorations, more food, music. I have a speaker at home we can use that. And, oh the cake! Cake! Right! And-" I was cut off by Namjoon trying to cool me down.

"Y/N, calm the fuck down, there's still today and tomorrow to plan we can split up," I breathed in and out, standing-meditating.

"Um, you," Joon pointed at Seojun and Joowon, "You can get the food. Jin and I will join you," He then turned to Jae Eun and Eun Ji, "You get the decorations. You probably have the best taste, Taehyung and Jungkook will help you with that," I caught the two girls grinning happily that they got to spend time with those two. "Y/N and Jimin will work on cake selection, Yoongi and Jiwoo you'll work on music. All the food will then be placed in my fridge."

Jin walked towards Namjoon who just finished assigning jobs to everyone and place an arm around him, "That's my IQ 148 baby," He beamed.

"Ok! Let's start!" I clapped and everyone started splitting up.

Third Person Pov

Y/N and Jimin headed to many bakeries. But Y/N just can't decide on what cake she thinks Hoseok will like.

"Just get strawberry already, with sparkler candles, and like 50 oreo cupcakes," Jimin whined.

"Ugh fine. If he doesn't like it it's your fault,"

"So if he does?"

"The credits go to me," She grinned. "This strawberry cake, please. Biggest size. And fifty oreo cupcakes. A packet of sparkler candles too, he's turning 18. We'll pick up the cake at maybe 11 am this Sunday. Thank you so much," She bowed at the receptionist. The pair was about to leave the bakery when Y/N ran back to the reception counter.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you. Can you write 'our hope and angel' too? All caps. Thank you~" Y/N rushed out of the bakery again.

~~~

"Ok, so we need beef, all the meat, lots of kimchi. Oh, ice cream! Get 3 buckets! Bottles of sprite too! Let's go!" Jin exclaimed. They all parted and looked for all the food needed. Namjoon looked for the drinks while Jin looked for the best meat and kimchi. The other two came back with 5 buckets of ice cream. They are probably planning to buy one for each of themselves. They quickly dropped the ice cream on the top of the freezer.

"I can't feel my hands..." Joowon said looking at his extremely red palms.

"Me too. Now let's pay," They helped carry all the selected food to a cashier and Namjoon paid for everything. "My house right? Let's go."

~~~

"Streamers, we need streamers, obviously," Jae Eun said walking along an aisle of the party store, picking out several packets of rainbow streamers.

"And balloons, helium balloons," Jungkook continued, running to the end of the aisle taking a few packets of normal balloons

"Oh! Should we make a banner that has his face on it?!" Eun Ji added.