Chapter 6

A/N: the twins are 2 years old now and some of the other avengers have kids too so they are in the day care while the adults work .

Peter's POV-
Sissy and I have to go to daycare today while our daddies work . I'm excited but sissy isn't . I have gone for a week already but sissy hasn't . She was sick while I was at daycare. Auntie pepper took care of her while our daddies worked . Today is our first day going together to day care and I'm happy sissy will be with me . I walk up the stairs and go to our room . Sissy is getting her hair braided so I sit infront of her and talk to her while papa finishes her hair . " what do you want petey?" She said . I said " I came to see where you were at " . Me and my sissy were really close . I always protect her because she's younger than me . She gets mad when I call her my younger sister and then papa says she is younger but only by a few minutes. He says we are both the same age but I'm still the older one . She is the only one who knows about my spider webs . I think my daddies might know but I only use it around sissy . When papa finished her hair she got up and went to get her shoes . I grabbed mine too . I said " race you to the couch sissy " . We started to run and papa shouted no running in the house to us but we didn't listen . Sissy beat me some how . Daddy then came up from his lab and saw that she beat me . " I thought you two were probably racing I could hear your little foot steps above me " daddy said smiling at us . He always lets us get away with racing . Papa came into the room and said " Yea well that's because they didn't listen when I told them no running " . He looked disappointed in us but that was gone quick when Maddie's nose started to bleed . " Ahh papa daddy my nose is bleeding again !" Maddie yelled . Papa ran over and grabbed her and took her to the bathroom to clean her nose up . " Daddy why does that happen to Maddie all the time ?" I asked . " She just has a sensitive nose buddy she's ok " he said . He helped me put on my shoes and gave me my Ironman backpack. Papa and sissy came into the room and she put on her shoes by herself . Papa grabbed her Captain America backpack and handed it to her . We then left for the daycare room when I saw sissy get shaky. I grabbed her shaking hand and said " it's ok sissy you will have fun " . She smiled at me and stopped shaking. Papa picked up Maddie and carried her while daddy carried me . We had to go past a lot of people to get to the daycare room . I don't mind the attention but I don't think sissy likes it . When we got to the daycare room I grabbed sissy's hand and we waved bye to our daddies. Papa looked sad and daddy looked proud. We walked inside hand in hand. Adis was already in there and he ran up to us . "Help me Pete Carter is trying to beat me up " Adis said . Carter was Uncle Bruce's son who he adopted after we turned one . Carter was a mean kid but was nice around his dad . He was 5 and was the oldest kid in daycare . He was only nice to Victoria and josh who were both 3 years old . Victoria was aunt Natasha's daughter and josh was uncle Clint's son . Adis was uncle Loki's son and he was my best friend even if he is 4 and I'm 2 . Carter came over to us and he saw Maddie . I put her behind me and protected her . " Who's that ? A new little beating toy for me , aw Peter you shouldn't have " he reached for Maddie so I shot him with spider webs in the face . He got it off and then said " your dead now peter " . Maddie then came from behind me and got up in carters face the best she could. " Don't even think about touching my brother you brat . You touch him and you will get a black eye " she said . He pushed her but she didn't fall down . " move it loser " he said coming for me . I backed away but I was stuck in a corner . I waited for the punch but it never came . I opened my eyes and sissy was punching him in the stomach. He fell to his knees and she punched him in the eye . " I warned you not to touch my brother " she said in a scary voice . Carter started crying and ran to the other side of the room to cry . Sissy came over to me and said " are you okay petey?" . " yea I'm ok thank you sissy " I said and hugged her . We did some finger painting after that and then at nap time Adis laid down beside Maddie . After nap time our daddies were there to pick us up . The teacher told papa and daddy what had happened today and they were shocked . When we got back home we ate dinner . After dinner we watched a movie . Papa looked upset so I said " papa what's wrong ?" Papa looked at Maddie then shook his head . Maddie crawled out of daddies arms and went to lay on papa's chest. I climbed in daddies arms and he smiled. I looked over to Maddie and papa smiled down at her and rubbed her back as we watched the movie . I hope Maddie is not in trouble for protecting me .