Chapter 12

A/N: the twins are 4 in this chapter . I felt like doing a time skip but don't worry nothing important happened in between the last chapter and this one . Steve and Tony have been too busy to go check about having another baby until now . Warning this chapter is a little awkward but really funny( slight smut )  .

Steve's POV-
I woke up to tony kissing my neck . "mhmm tony stop we can't "I said . " The twins are dead asleep we won't have to worry about waking them up Stevie and besides they can't hear us anyways ; our room is soundproof " Tony said going back to kissing my neck . " okay fine but let's do it quick " I said smiling. I kissed him deeply and he grabbed my butt . I stopped kissing him because I thought I heard a noise coming from the kids room . " Steve the door is closed they won't come in . Please baby we need this " Tony whined. We went back to making out and eventually we both were naked . " You wanna top or should I?" Tony asked . " you can for today " I said grinning at him . When we had started to do it I heard the door knob turn . " Tony stop " I said panting . He caught on quick and just laid on top of me. It was painful though because he was still in me . " Tony pull out now " I said in a threatening voice. " No can do capsicle just hang on I'll get them to leave " tony said moving around and laying down on top of me so it looks like we are sleeping . " hhmmmn stop moving jackass" I said through the pillow that my face was being smushed by . The kids came in looking half asleep . " Good morning sweethearts, hey daddy and papa just woke up so go downstairs and turn on the tv and we'll be down in a few minutes to start breakfast " Tony said . " Okay daddy . Good morning papa " Maddie said waving to me and tony . " hi sweetie " I said pretending to be sleepy so I could hide a moan . Tony just kept moving around and it was killing me to not make a noise . Tony stopped moving and it hurt really bad . " daddy will you come watch me and sissy fight for practice?" Peter asked tony . " Sure bud just let me wake up " tony said and the twins nodded . They went to the living room but they forgot to close the door . " Damnit , Jarvis can you close the door and lock it ?" Tony asked . " Yes sir and might I say you and Master Steven did a marvelous job at hiding your intercourse from the children " Jarvis said . " thanks " tony said , I just buried my face in the pillow from embarrassment. " Come on let's finish up so we can go deal with the kids " tony said . We finished shortly after that and got dressed . I walked a little funny because tony laying on me and not moving hurt and it messed with me . " I'm sorry Stevie I didn't mean to hurt you " tony said trying to make me not mad at him . " Tony from now on we can only do it when it's really late at night and when we know for sure the kids cannot get in our room . You should have pulled out because you hurt me by not moving " I said . " I'm sorry baby . How about tonight I make it up to you and we can go out on a date and get someone to watch the kids so we can try again " tony said wrapping his arms around my waist . " No it's ok we can just try again later I feel like the kids would know something was going on if we go out " I said . " That's true . Alright well we can have a movie night tonight and then give them some sleeping NyQuil and then we can have some fun together " tony said . " okay but for now let's just go feed the kids then take them to training and when we come back we need to do our own training for our next mission " I said . Tony nodded and grabbed my hand as we walked into the living room . We didn't see Maddie or peter anywhere . " I thought you told them to come sit in here and wait for us " I said . " I did . Wait do you here that?" Tony said. I listened closely and I heard yelling and crying . " Is that coming from your lab ?" I asked . " Yep lets go " tony said and we rushed to the lab . When we got there it was really hard not to laugh but I also was shocked . Maddie was wrapped up in peters spider webs yelling for help and peter was crying because Maddie apparently punched him in the face when he shot her with the webs . " Papa ! Daddy! Help me !" She yelled struggling in the webbing . " She hit me !" Peter yelled . " Oh geez you two . What happened? Why are you in peters webs Maddie ? And why are you on the floor holding your face peter ?" I asked knowing why but wanting to hear them try to tell the truth . "I shot her with my webs because she was gonna use daddy's tools to make something and then she hit me so then I shot her with my webs until she was tied up " peter said calming down . " Let me see your black eye buddy " I said kneeling down to see his eye . It was swollen and was gonna be painful but he'll be okay . " You're gonna be okay buddy we'll put some ice on it . Tony go put some ice on his bruise please " I said . " Sure thing . Come on buddy let's go get you fixed up " tony said picking up peter and carrying him upstairs. " Okay honey stop struggling that will only make it worse " I said to Maddie . " Papa I can't breathe it's strangling me " She said gasping for breath . " Okay hold on " I said hurrying to get scissors from Tony's lab drawers . I cut all the webs away from her neck and body so she could breath and then I cut it off her legs and feet . " Are you Okay ? Can you breathe now ?" I asked worried . " Yeah papa i can breathe. Thank you !" She said and hugged me . " Okay Come on honey let's go see How bubby is doing with his black eye "I said picking her up and carrying her upstairs. When we got there peter was okay and watching a tv show with a ice pack on his eye .  They apologized to each other and the rest of the day went by smoothly. We watched The wizard of Oz and gave the kids some sleeping medicine . They went to sleep within 10 minutes. We took them to bed and told them goodnight.  We went to our room but I didn't feel right . " Well wanna continue what was interrupted this morning now ? " tony said wrapping his hand out my waist . " I don't know ,I don't feel to good . Maybe tomorrow honey " I said kissing his cheek . " Okay Stevie what ever you want baby " he said . We went to bed but I still felt off . Something isn't right , I can't feel it .