Chapter 10

A/N: Steve and Tony have already been gone for a month on their mission and they are close to finding Loki's scepter. This is about the twins and how they are doing without their parents.

Peter's POV -
I was sleeping when I heard sissy cry . I looked over at her and she had tears on her face . I got up and shook her . She woke up . " Petey what's wrong ?" She said . I said " You had tears on your face sissy. Did you have a bad dream ?" . She said " Yes but it's ok . It's not real " . The door opened and I got ready to shoot my spider webs . " Peter and Maddie what are you two doing up ?" Auntie pepper said . "I had a bad dream auntie . It's ok I remember what daddy said about bad dreams . He says they aren't real so don't worry " sissy said . "You know your daddy , Tony , he used to have the worst dreams . One time it was so bad that he didn't speak to me for 2 days . You wanna know what it was about ? " Auntie asked . We nodded our heads . " It's was that he lost everything he ever loved . He told me that he lost his home , his suits , his freedom, and his true love " Auntie said . We just looked at her and slowly nodded . " That is pretty bad . Mine was that I was taken away from my daddies " sissy said . " Well that's pretty bad too honey but that will never happen " Auntie pepper said . She looked at the clock and said " Alright well it's already 7 and you two have training today so get dressed then come downstairs for breakfast " Auntie said . Then she got up and left . We got in our training clothes and went to the kitchen. When we got there we ate and Auntie pepper brushed sissy's hair . Aunt Natasha hates when auntie pepper does sissy's hair . Aunt Natasha says that it never stays up so she does my sissy's hair . When we are done eating we go to the elevator and Auntie pepper walks us to training. When we get there Adis is already there and he is trying to freeze a cup . " Adis that's so cool " I say to him . "Thanks Pete " he says . "Adis pay attention . Peter come here " aunt Natasha says . " Today you'll be using everything you have learned and we will evaluate all of you . If you don't pass then you go back to daycare and you won't be put into the next group of hero's but if you do pass you will continue your training with me until the next evaluation " Aunt Natasha said . We all nodded. " Good now this is the order of evaluation. First is Adis , then Peter , Then Victoria, Then Carter , Then josh and then Maddie . Now let's begin " Aunt Natasha said . Adis was able to freeze everything he was told to freeze and he used the power that his daddy has . The one where he can make things appear but it's not real . Adis passed . I did great I climbed all the walls and shot my webs where I was told to shoot them . I passed . Victoria did some spy stuff that her mommy taught her . She passed . Carter was able to almost turn into the hulk like his dad but they told him to stop before he got too far . He passed . Josh was given a bow and arrow but missed most of the targets . He failed . Maddie was last . They gave her a tiny iron man hand that our daddy made for her and she had to shoot targets like how daddy shoots bad people . She shot all the targets . Then they made her hit a punching bag like papa and she hit it . She hit it really hard . It went back really far . The 5 people judging us looked at her . 3 nodded for yes and 2 for no . She passed but only by one yes . We all get to move on except for josh . Josh didn't even seem to care that much about not moving on . " Your all dismissed for today " Aunt Natasha said . We went home and Auntie pepper was on the phone . "Oh hi kids . -No listen I gotta go I'll call you back later " she hung up the phone . "How was it ?" She said . " We both passed Auntie!" I said . " Yay that's good ! Your dads will be so proud of you two . I think they said that they might call you later so you can tell them the good news when they call " Auntie said . Auntie's phone rang again and she sighed . " I have to take this call kids . Go get changed for dinner and then we can call your parents " she said . We ran up to our room and we got changed into our pjs . " I miss papa and daddy petey " sissy said . " I do too " I said . " They would have been way more excited about us passing " she said . I just nodded and got in my pjs . " Petey I need to do something and I need your help " sissy said . " What do you need me to do ?" I asked her . " Go get the key to daddy's lab for me please Petey " she said . I nodded and went out in the hall . I used my webs to go up to the ceiling. I crawled on the ceiling so Auntie pepper wouldn't see me . I got the key from the kitchen drawer where daddy keeps it . I took it back to Maddie and gave it to her . " Thank you Petey !" sissy said hugging me . We went to daddy's lab and opened the door . Sissy went down and I closed the door so Auntie pepper won't know she went down there . Sissy was only down in the lab for a few minutes. She had a thing in her hand when she came up . " This is a device that will let me track papa and daddy . So when we need to know where they are we can find them " sissy said . " Kids dinner is ready come eat !" Auntie pepper yelled to us . " Coming Auntie!" Sissy yelled back . We ate dinner and then we sat on the couch to see papa and daddy. They popped up on the tv . " Hey kiddos!" Daddy said . " Hi sweethearts " Papa said. " Hi daddy! Hi papa !" We said . We talked to papa and daddy about how we passed and they said they were both extremely proud of us . That made me and sissy really happy . Auntie pepper told them how good we were being for her and that made papa and daddy happy . We said bye and love you and then they were gone . We had to go to bed after that . I'm glad sissy passed training but I don't think she will pass next time. I need to help teach her how to be like me .