Chapter 1

Gabrielle P.O.V

Holy crap. I walk into the Teal and white room. There's a king sized bed in the middle on the center wall. The bed frame is white. The matching dressers and night stands are all around the room. The bed has a teal and white zebra print comfertor along with matching pillows. The room has wood flooring and a flat screen TV on the wall oppisite from the bed. Theirs a teal rug on the floor

"Wait there's more." Niall says as he walks to two double doors. He opens them to reveal a walk in closet with mirrors on one wall there were 8 more walls filled with clothes, shoes, jeans, shorts, jackets, sweaters and accecories. There's a runway too.

I walk out of the closet to see the boys all had smiles on there faces. I suspected I had one too since my cheeks began to hurt. 

"There's one more thing." Liam opens the door to an all white and teal bathroom. Tears threaten my eyes. I quickly run to the boys and hug Zayn who's in the middle. Soon I'm enulfed into a group hug. 

"Thank you, Thank you, Thank you." I chant as tears streak my face I feel a sense of comfort with all their arms around me. They all soon pull away. You can't trust them. Don't fall in too deep again.

"Ok were going to let you settle in. Come down for breakfast when your ready." Louis says

"Ok"

They all hug me and close the door as they leave. I quickly get in the bathroom and strip out of my clothes.  I quickly jump in the shower and scrub myself clean. I haven't had a shower in weeks. The warm water feels relaxing against my skin. I get out and wrap the plush towel aroung myself. It;s so fluffy and soft. I head into the closet. I pick a pair of white shorts and a pink v-neck. My scars and burns are visible so I go over to the sweater and jacket section. I find a white and grey varsity jacket and pink converse. 

I had every brand of shirts, jeans,sweats,shorts,sweaters, jackets adn shoes in every color on earth. I had an outfit for everday for the next 10 years. I put the clothes on and head over to the closet mirror. I look good. Everything fit perfectly. I leave the closet and head down stairs and into the kitchen. the boys are no where to be seen but there's a huge box on the counter. I was taught never to snoop so I sit far away from the box at the breakfast bar.

I hear yelling coming from out side. I carefully step down from the stool and head to the back door. I open the french doors slowly to see a huge back yard with a gigantic pool. the boys were running around with water guns. I was snapped out of my thoughts when I felt a blast of freezing cold water hit my face. Oh hell no. It's on now. I grab the water gun I find near the door and start spraying in every direction. 

Louis P.O.V

We all snap our heads when were all hit with one long splash of water. We see Gabrielle holding a water gun and smirk at us. 

"I'm sorry is it the water too cold ?" we all look at eachother and nod spray her all at once. She starts spraying but soon runs out of water and retreats back into the house. We all follow her while tracking water all over the house. We all split up to find her.

"Oh Gabrielle come out come out where every you are." I chant as I walk around the hallway.

"Stop that mate it's creepy" Liam says 

"Boo." We spin around on our heels to find Gabrielle run down the hallway and through the backdoor. We chase after her.

" Get her." Liam shouts while running towards the door. But she's not in the back yard. We move out into the backyard to get a closer look when I feel someone shove me. I scream as I head face first into the water. I see Liam resurfacing. I resuface to see Gabrielle laughing at us.

"Oh you think that's funny don't you."

she simply nod while laughing

"Well pay back is a bitch."

Gabrielle's P.O.V

What is he talking aout? What pay back? I start to panic. My heart is racing a million miles. I suddenly feel a shove and plumit into the pool. I open my eyes to see bubbles. Shit I can't swim. I resurface seeing the guys all the way at the end of the pool I'm in the middle and the deepest part yet.

"Help guys. I can't swim. HELP." I scream

"That's too cliche.Were not going to fall for it. You might want to think of something smarter or swim your way out." Harry smirks

Why don't they believe me? There going to let me die. There like everyone else. I knew it. 

My lungs can't hold on anymore. I began to sink like a rock,my eyes slowly clamp together I'm surrounded by darkness. Goodbye world.

Liam P.O.V

Were all laughing at a shivering Niall when I noticed Gabrielle hadn't resurfaced yet. I go to the edge of the pool to see if she got out. My heart stops when I see her at the bottom of the pool. I quickly jump in without warning and swim to her. Her body is lifeless, I quickly climb out of the pool and set her lifeless body down.

"Mates! Mates Help! She wasn't joking she couldn't swim!!" I scream Zayn kneels down and begans to perform CPR. OH God please be alive. I can't lose her she's MY daughter and I haven't even spent a whole hour with her. I see Louis and Naill sobbing While Harry looks like he was about to pass out. I focus my attention back on Gabrielle and Zayn. Please be ok.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two chapter's in one night yay?????

Sorry it's so short but it's going to get better I promise.