Chapter 5

Gabrielle' P.O.V

Dear friend,

It's been a week since I was adopted by One Direction. Today is March 28th 2013, can you guess what today is? Yup you got it right today is my birthday. Today was the day I was born. I officially turned 14 at 7:00am. I can hear the boys talking down stairs with Eleanor, Perrie and Danielle. They have been spending a lot of time together. I just stay in my room and do something quiet so I don't disturb them. They all are either running out the door, have their heads stuck in their phones or with the girls. They were all on me the first couple of days and I loved it. I was their new born baby but you get tired of babies quick and that's what they did. I understand though, their true babies were back in their lives now. It's not like I expect them to give up their lives for me, I'm fine with it honestly I like being alone anyways. I have to go It's already noon and I'm still in my PJ's. The boys haven't come to see me so I guess there busy. It's ok though no one has ever remembered my birthday so I never celebrated it. I don't expect much when it comes to my birthday.

Until next time my dear friend

I take a long relaxing shower. The warm water cools my body. I turn off the water and head into the closet with a towel wrapped around my body. I pick out dark blue jeans, a red v-neck and red vans. I go and grab my red aeropostale sweater. I  grab a few pounds the boys gave me for feminene things.  I pull my hair up into a pony tail and head downstairs. Wow they don't even notice me. I walk into the kitchen and out the back door.

Niall's P.O.V

I haven't seen Gabrielle all day so I run upstairs to check up on her. She peacefully asleep but her bed and floor are cluttered with pictures and paper. I get closer to see pictures of the boys and I and even the girls but Gabrielle isn't in any of them. The poster boards say 'My Family and My Dads'. I see an open pink journal. I pick it up. Shit were the worst dads ever. I grab the pictures, posters and journal. I run down the stairs and into the kitchen where everyone is. 

"Were the worst dads ever." I shout

"Ni what are you talking about?" Lou asks

"I'm talking about the fact that none of us have noticed Gabrielle didn't come down at all today, Look" I place the pictures and posters on the table. I hand Louis the journal.

"Oh My God." He says before handing it to Liam 

"Look she took all of these." I spread the pictures. There all of us sleeping, laughing,smiling, fighting, playing around. She was capturing every moment she spent with us.

"She even included the girls. Were her family and we were suppose to celebrate this day with her. This day is suppose to be the best day of her life. She suppose to share it with us but she spent it alone." I sob 

Louis had tears in his eyes and the rest looked like they just watched someone die.

"We have to make this right." Liam says

"How?" Harry asks

"I have an idea. How about we take her to the carnival. It can be her fun weekend since she starts school Monday anyways."  Zayn says with a smirk

"Let's go wake her up. Wait first we need to bring all this back." I quickly say.

After we get everything in her room Liam orders her a cake. The cake is at the door in 10 minutes we all ordered presents for her online and we had to pick them up whenever we wanted. Liam lights the 14 candles and Zayn carries it upstairs behind all of us. She still sound asleep when we walk in. we start singing.

"Happy Birthday to you'

'Happy Birthday to you' 

'Happy Birthday dear Gabrielle'

'Happy Birthday to you'

She groans and stirs around the bed

"Go away"

"No you have to blow out your candles." Louis says

"No"

"Pweeese" I says

She sits up and blows out the candles but only to go back to sleep. 

"Gabs come on" Liam says

"No you guys forgot and it's ok I'm over it." She says quietly

"Were so sorry but we do have a fun day planned for you." Zayn says

She grabs a throw pillow and chucks it at us. It hits Liam

"Ow what was that for?" he asked rubbing his face

"That's for forgetting my birthday." She mumbles in the pillow. 

"Were so sorry baby girl."  Zayn says

"We have a bunch of suprises for you today. Then the girls want to get a girls day with you tomorrow. Then sunday were going back to school shopping." 

"What?!?!" She sits up shocked

"You start school on Monday so we want you to have a fun and relaxing weekend."

"Fine. I'll be down in 10 minutes."

"Ok well be waiting down stairs." 

We all leave the room and down into the living room. We all slump down on the couch.

"Poor girl. No has ever celebrated her birthday and she thought we would be different. We were suppose to make her happy and take care of her. We made her doubt us and its 3:00 in the afternoon she hasn't had lunch or breakfast, we didn't even dare to check up on her." Louis sobs on the couch. We all snap our heads to the stairs when we hear Gabrielle's footsteps. She still has the same  outfit on but she's wearing Zayn's beanie and she has a poster board behind her back with her phone in the other hand.

"Hey is that my beanie?" Zayn says

"Yes and I'm keeping it. I love it. Um...This is for you guys." She pull the poster board out from behind her back.  It almost brings tears to my eyes the title is ' I Want Crazy' there pictures of us making funny faces and trying on funny hats and glass. There are also pictures of us from the day we adopted her. Me and her playing just dance. There's a picture of me attacking Liam with spoons.

"Awww sweetheart we love it." Lou says with tears in his eyes. 

"Photography is my thing so I wanted to put it to good use." Louis takes the poster and hangs it on the wall where everyone can see it. 

"So where are we going?" we all stand up and head over to the door

"Where going to a carnival" Harry screams looking back at her. 

"Seriuosly" She looks really shocked

"Yea were going to have fun and stuff our faces with carnival food then come back for cake." I say with a grin she runs towards us with a smile. Zayn. Liam and I were in the middle so she ran into our arms.

"Group hug" Harry and Louis yell in sync. Even the girls join in to the hug.

"Guys can we go now." Her voice is muffled by our bodies. 

"Yea come on." Everyone rushes out the door and into the car. I was stuck driving.