Chapter 30

Gabrielle's P.O.V

Ugh why does my head hurt so much I don't remeber hitting it at all. 

I can tell I'm at the hospital. one because of the horrible smell, two because of the annoying beeping sound. I carefully open my eyes and look around the room. The room is empty, no one is here but me so I grab my phone from my bedside and see my twitter has been blowig up. I click the app and look on my profile.

@Real_Liam_Payne: Our poor baby is in surgery and might not make it.

@Zaynmalik1d: None of us have left the hospital since we got here. Wish us the best

@Louis_tomlinson: My baby is lying in this dull room lifelessly and we can't help her.

@Harry_Styles: I need my babygirl back

@Niallofficial: It pains me to see her like this

@Edsheeran: I'm going to kill who ever did this to her.

@Onedirection: Us too

@RealPerrieE: Me too. All I want is to have my pericous Gabbie back

I look through my contacts. I click Liams number and wait for an answer.

Ring

Ring

Ring

"What?" He snaps into the phone. I clear my thought and snap back

"Liam James Payne that is not the way to answer the phone.''

"Gabbie is that you?" He sounded like he was about to cry

"Of course now back to the reason I called. I'm bored and I miss you guys. I feel like I'm in some kind of asylum with all these white walls and the smell." I hear all them chuckle then a car door slam.

"WERE ON OUR WAY BABE!!!!! " Louis shouts

"LOUIS YOU DO REALIZE THE PHONE IS ON MY EAR RIGHT?!?!?" Liam and I shout at the same time then chuckle after,

"Oops sorry." I can hear the smirk in his voice. Suddenly my hospital room door bursts open to reveal Ed, 5SOS, the girls and Peyton along with Raelea. They all rush over and grab me into a hug.

"Guys...Can't...Breathe and the cords." They all let go but have huge grins

"Who is that Gabs?" I hear Zayn ask through the phone

"Luke,Calum,Ashton,Ed,Michael,Peyton,Perrie,El, and Raelea." I ramble

"What how did everyone get there before us?" Louis whines

"We were already here then the nurse told us she was awake so we all ran in here like lunatics." Perrie explains

"And our plane landed this morning. We got on the first flight we could find when Ed told us what happened." Luke joins in

"And I came here to suprise Gabbie and I met 5SOS at the airport, they  told me what had happend then we all grabbed a cab and rushed over here." Peyton adds.

"Well were here to so see ya soo babe." Liam says as he ends the call.

 Liam's P.O.V

My baby i finally awake, I can't wait to see her. My life has been hell without her. The lads and I didn't want to leave the hospital today but Simon forced us to. 

Were all in the elevator when it finally dings and were on Gabbie's floor. I noticed Miranda Gabbie's best friend in the waiting room with her parents and her brother. Her mom has blonde hair and blue eyes like Miranda and she's about 5'10. Her dad has brown hair and blue eyes, he's about 6'2 and looks really fit. He has a few tattoos on his arms. Her brother has brown hair and blue eyes like his father and he's fit as well.

"Hey love are you here to see Gabbie?" I ask. She nods but I can see she's been crying. I take her hand and lead her to Gabbie's door. Us lads and Miranda walk in and Gabbie's face lits up even more than before. 

"Gabs we've missed you so much. Liam wouldn't even leave the hospital." Harry says. I glare at him 

"Oh I have someone for you to meet." Miranda says. She runs out of the room and drags her brother in. Gabbie's smile immediately drops.

"Get out. Now" Gabbie snarls. What the hell is going on? I looked at everyone else and notice they had shocked expressions on their faces. I am so lost right now.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm starting the squel tomorrow. I promise. Hope you loved the first book.

 Squel will be called Family so check it out