Chapter 28

Zayn's P.O.V

I hear shuffling in the kitchen and then look at my alarm clock. 10:30am. Who the hell is up this early on a Monday morning. Then it hit me. Today was Gabbie's first day of high school, we signed her up for a special rich kids academy. Not because we have the money to send her to it but also because the school gives the best education. I hope she can actually complete the four years at this school. I swing my legs of the bed and head out of my room and down into the kitchen to find Liam making a huge breakfast along with Harry. 

"Haz ,Lou, Niall can you guys go get Gabbie up for school?" Liam asks the three. They all nodded and ran up the stairs. Something tells me that was a mistake.  I smirk and head to my bathroom to get ready. I hear water running followed by an ear pearcing scream then loud footsteps running around the house. After 20 minutes of shouting between Harry,Niall,Louis and Gabbie, Liam told them all to shut up and get dressed. I heard shuffling and mumbling coming from the hallway as I step out of my bathroom and into my room.

I quickly slip on a pair of black skinny jeans, a white v-neck, my red and white varsity jacket and some red and white nikes. I run into the bathroom to quickly do my hair since I don't want to be late for Gabbie's first day of high school.

I walk down into the kitchen to see Gabbie and everyone else already to go. Gabbie is dressed like her usual self. She's wearing a grey and white striped shirt, dark blue skinny jeans, Grey, pink and white wedge supras and a pink hollister sweater. Her hair is pulled up into a bun, her bag is on her back and she has her phone in her hand and she's texting.  I snipe a picture of her and post it on twitter.

@Zaynmalik1d: Our babygirl is ready for her first day of high school. Wish my beauty good luck.

I refresh the page and see it's already gotten 120,009 retweets. Damn that was quick.

"Good Morning. Who you texting babe?" I say to Gabbie

"Peyton,Perrie,El,Dani,Luke,Calum,Michael,Ashton and Ed." She replys with a sheepish smile

"Wow." Harry replys 

"Come on guys in the car now, Gabbie is already late." Liam shouts as he shoos everyone out the door and into the car.

We finally pull up to the huge brick building and see that all the kids have already gone inside, But who cares she new, no one will care. Gabbie got out and gave us and quick hugs and kisses before waving us good bye and walking into the gates of the school. 

Aww I already miss her. Today will be a long day with out her.

Gabrielle's P.O.V

I walk into the huge building and head towards the sign that says office. I walk in to meet a lady in a pants suit and red lipstick smeared on her lips. She has her dark brown hair tied up in a messy bun. I carefully aproach her desk and clear my thoat so that she notices me.

"Hello honey how can I help you?" She squeaks 

"Hi my name is Gabrielle i'm new." I quickly say

"Oh here is your timeable and your locker combination." She hands me two pieces of paper. I examine my timeable. Great I have math first period Monday,Wensday and Friday but thank god I have free period last everyday. I walk out of the office and spot a girl with red hair, she's sitting on the floor and has her head in her hands. I carefully walk towards her and sit down next to her.

"Um are you ok?" I quietly ask. She lifts her head and I notice her amber eyes are filled with sadness and pain. I remember when I had the same look in my eyes and all I wanted was a friend to help me. I finally got that when the boys adopted me and I promised myself I would always do whatever I can to help when someone was sad and in pain.

"Um yea just some bullies. I'm RaeLea." She wipes her tears

"I'm Gabrielle and I know how you feel. The best thing to do is act like they don't exsit at all." 

" Thanks for the advice.It's nice to meet you. Are you new?"  She stands and straightens out her clothes I do the same. I look at her and notices I have to look down at her because I'm 5 inches taller than her. 

"Yea can you show me around."

"Sure but I don't think it would be good for your high school social life to be seen with me." She gives me a weak smile, She's wearing ripped jeans and a green tank top along with a red,black and white striped beanie. She also wears black framed boxed glasses.

"I could care less about my social life you look like you could use a friend and so do I." I smile at her and she smiles back. She snatches my timeable.

"Ok your locker it the last one at the end of the hall and you first class is right around that corner. I have to go. I'm late for class but see ya at lunch." She runs off and disappears around the corner.

I head towards my locker which is right in front of my homeroom. I din't put anything in it because I want to keep all my things with me so I just tried out the combination a few times and then headed for my first class. I slowly open the door and walk in, no one notices me until the door slams shut by it's self. I jump and look around at everyone who's looking at me.

"Hi can I help you?" The teacher asks nicely, I quickly hand her my papers and look dow at my feet.

"Ahh your the new student, I'm Mrs Dale. Can you introduce yourself to the class while I get your things together?" I look up and see her smiling then back at the silent class.

"Umm my name is Gabrielle. I'm 14 years old. I'm allerigc to almonds and hate cranberries." I look back down again until I hear a girly voice

"Are you one directions daughter?" 

"Yea." I hear everyone begin to whisper when I answer.  I soon hear the bell ring for lunch. Everyone files out of the classroom and I'm still waiting for the teacher to hand me my books for my classes.  She finally hands me 5 textbooks and some papers. I put the books and papers in my locker and shut it. 

I turn a corner and see three figures. One is against a locker while the other two are shouting at the figure. The figure was cowering like it was afriad of the other two. 

"So fattie what are you going to do? Huh your a loser and we all know it. You should just leave this earth now." A girly voice said. I hate watching people being bullied so I step up and walk towards the girl with my fist clenched. When I get there I notice the girl is Raelea and there are two blonde girls an inch or two taller than me but I really don't care. They will not hurt my only friend.

"What the hell is your problem? Why are you picking on an innocent girl for no reason?." I scream in the first girls face. 

"Who the hell do you think you are newbie?" One of the blondes said

"Her friend. Who the hell are you?" I snarl

"I'm Ashley and that's Ashlen." The blonde said

"Oh my god the loser emo freak has a friend. Who would have guessed" Ashlen speaks

"She's not a loser emo freak. Her name is Raelea and you need to leave her alone." I take a step toward the blondes

"Whatever come on Ashlen, she was a bore anyways." They both walk away and leave me with Raelea.

"Thanks." She says as I look back at her.

"Anytime now lets go get some lunch." I say as I walk beside her towards the cafe.

Wow I finally made a friend, a very amazing one too. Yaayyy I am so happy and so will the boys. They will love her.