Chapter 16

Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Oh we thought the lads finally got their senses back and sent you to the hole you crawled out of." Josiphine sneers she shoots me a smirk along with a slanted eyebrow.

"No your pyscho sister was the reason I was out for two days. Now I know where you get the sluttiness from." she gasps and  I shoot her back a glance

"Whatever loser." 

"I'm the loser? Says the one that was beat up on monday and beat at the talent show by me. So keep talking but I'm done with your BS. Your nothing but a snobby slut that doesn't know her manners." With that I turned on my heels and walked off to my first class.  Which was math and I was not looking forward to it at all.

"Nice to have you back Ms. Tomlinson." Ms. Marks says as I walk to my seat. Class went by slow like always, I just sat there doodling in my notebook while Ms. Marks talked about functions. After competely covering 3 pages of my notebook with doodles the bell rang. My next class is Biology which I can tolerate but don't like it. Then I have History and lunch. 

I had a test in biology and History. Thank the lord that I actually paid attention in class before what happened. Both classes went by fast and now I have lunch then English and then free period. I sat near the oak tree and dropped my books and phone near me. Ugh I can't believe I forgot to bring lunch. I think to myself. I see someone sit next to me. It's Daniel , I haven't seen him since he sang One Directions 'One Thing' at the talent show.

"Hey" He says

"Hey" I look at him and my text tone goes off. I grab my phone and check the video message from the guys. 

"We hope your first day back at school is going great. We will see you soo babe. We love you and don't ever forget that." They all say in unison and dissapear from the camera view but the video isn't over yet. 

Niall pops up again. "Tell the boys to stay away and check your bag. Thought you could use it."  The video is now over and I put my phone down to check my bag. There's a bag at the bottom, I pull it out and open it.  I smile and begin to eat and look at Daniel.

"So how are you?" He asks

"You saw the magazines didn't you?" I smirk at him

"Yea what happened?" he raises an eyebrow

"Crazy Niall Horan fan." I answer, he chuckles which makes me chuckle.

"Ok I was gonna talk to you about something but I totally forgot what it was." 

"It's ok." I grab my bag and phone. The bell rings just in time as I drop my trash into the trash barrel. Daniel is walking besides me with his hands in his pocket.

"What class do you have next?" He asks

"Music." 

"Me too. Were in the same class." He grins at me

"Cool." 

"I've been dying to hear you sing since the talent show and by the way I like your outfit. The way you dress for yourself and not for the lads at this school."  He says with a smile. 

"Thanks. I'm a tomboy so what others think doesn't matter to me. Only my families opinions matter to me." I give him a small smile

"You mean One Direction or your birth parents?" He asks curiously. The way he said birth parents makes my body go rigid and tense.

"1D their my one and only family from now till forever." I look down at the locket and bracalet they got me and began looking at the charms. I flicked open the locket and looked at the picture and smile.  Thank god the courtyard was near the music room, the silence and akwardness was killing me. Music class was actually fun, I sang a few songs and got a standing ovation along with a few glares from Josiphine and her girls. Daniel smiled and clapped every time. Now it's free period and I head back to the courtyard to study.I had make up work and triple the homework more than everyone else. I set my books down but a figure comes up to me before I can start.