Chapter 8

Gabrielle's P.O.V

"Babe get up it's time to get ready. They girls have already picked out your outfit." It's Niall, I groan and sit up to see the smiling faces of the lads.

"Good Morning Angel." Zayn says

"Morning" I grumble

"Breakfast is ready. Hurry up and come down before Niall eats it all." Liam adds

"Hey" Niall protests

I swing my feet off the bed and head into the bathroom.

"You guys can leave now." I say before closing the bathroom door and starting my morning rountine.  I go into my closet and find my outfit.The girls picked out a coral colored dress with Grey and coral colored high top vans , a coral and white varsity jacket and my new coral snapback that said 'Gabrielle'. I loved the outfit it matched my coral colored bag and my new coral color phone case/wallet.  I check to see if I had everything before I run down to breakfast. I put my bag on my back and head into the kitchen with my phone in my hand. 

"Oh you look adorable" Louis says I sit down between Zayn and Niall like usual and began eating my breakfast.

"I know the girls know me so well. They picked out the best outfit." I say with a smile.

"Well since today is your first day. Were all going to take you to school and pick you up. Tomorrow we'll start taking turns." Zayn says 

"Alright you guys ready she has to be there by 8:15 and it's 7:45 lets go. " Liam rushes everyone out the door.

At School

I step out of the black SUV  and so do the guys. They all give me a hug.

"Good luck." Niall says  Girls sworm the car before they can get in. They run into the car considering they have to go to the recording studio asap. Now they all sworm me, all I hear is screaming. I feel someone tug my sleeve and I look up to see a teacher. She's a few inches taller than me but that's because she's wearing heels. She is wrinkly and has white hair. I'm guessing she's 50-60 years old from her looks.

"Get to class. Ms. Tomlinson is no different from any of you." She shouts a the students

"Hi my name is Ms. Barden. I'm your school principal. come along to my office."  She leads me into an all wooden office.

"Ok here's your schedule and your locker number." She hands me a paper 

"Thanks I say as I  leave her office. 

"Locker 272. Ahhha" I say as I open the locker and put the things I don't need in there but I keep my bag and phone. 

"First class. Chemistry room 301." I look around to see that the room is right across from my locker. I put my bag on my back and keep my phone in my hand I walk into the room. I hear gasps and see some kids are shocked. 

"Ahhhh you must be Gabrielle Tomlinson."

"Yes well take a seat anywhere and pull out your notebook and a pencil." I look around and see one corner that's empty along with the whole back row. I head to the corner and do what the teacher said. The class was actually cool except for when kids asked me stupid questions and whispered about me. I just ignored them. The next two periods went by fast too. Now I have lunch. I walk outside into the lunch area and sit on the grass. I see a body sit next to me. I look up to meet Daniel.

"Hey so you never told me you were a famous celebrities daughter."

"Sorry" I say as I look at the grass