1:Conflict

Kristin's POV

I woke up at 6 in the morning. I just broke up with Baekhyun from EXO yesterday. Yeah, now, I'm his ex girlfriend.

"Chogiwa dan beone neukkyeo...Neol hanibe chijeucheareom jibeoneoheultda..." Chanyeol's voice suddenly burst out. That's my phone ringtone.

I took my phone from the table. It shown that "Sehunnie calling". I answered the call and said," Sehunnie, why are you calling me so early?"

"Mianhe noona. Kyungsoo hyung asked me to call you. Do you want to come to our dorm to have breakfast?"

"Umm...Is Baekhyun there?"

"He's still sleeping. Do you want me to wake him up and pass the phone to him?"

"No! Don't do that Sehun! We...already broke up."

"Wae? Noona, you two are so sweet!" He exclaimed.

"He cheated on me...don't wake him up, okay? I'm coming." I told him.

"Okay noona! Bye!"

I quickly brushed my teeth and changed my clothes. Then, I left a note that said that I'm going to EXO's dorm for my sister. I hailed a cab to EXO's dorm. When I reached there, Luhan was waiting for me outside the door.

"Hi, Luhan oppa."

"Hi Kristin. Sehun told me you had already break up with Baekhyun yesterday. Is it real?"

"Ne, it's real. He...cheated on me. Actually, he got another girlfriend." I nodded and replied.

"Come in, I think Baekhyun is still sleeping. Kyungsoo cooked pasta for today. He said you like it."

Luhan led me into their dorm. I've been here for many times. Suho, Xiumin, Kris and Chanyeol was sitting on the sofa, playing their phone. Sehun,Tao and Kai are helping Kyungsoo to prepare breakfast, while the other still sleeping.

"Guys! Kristin is here!" Luhan yelled.

Sehun run towards me and gave me a bear hug."Noona! I miss you!"

"Noona! We miss you too..."Kai and Tao whined.

"I miss you guys too." It had been one week last time I saw them. After that, they got back to the kitchen since Kyungsoo need someone to help him.

Suho and Chanyeol gave me a hug, Xiumin and Kris just greet me. Kyungsoo was in the kitchen preparing our breakfast so I go to kitchen to greet him.

"Hi oppa. Luhan oppa said you're cooking pasta."

"Ne, your favorite pasta. I'm almost done, just join them in the living room. Alright?"

"Arasseo." I walked out to the living room and sat on the sofa. A moment later, Kyungsoo shouted,"It's time for breakfast! Wake the other guys up!"

Sehun and Tao wake Lay, Chen and Baekhyun up, while we sat down beside the dining table. I sat between Sehun and Tao. Baekhyun walked out from his room. He sat opposite with me and shot me a glare before he started to eat.

I honestly don't get the reason why he shot that glare? Is it because of mad? But if it is, I am the one who should be mad!

"Umm...can I just ask...what's wrong with you two? You're couple!" Suho suddenly.

"No! We're not couple anymore!" I said, in a loud voice.

"Jinja?" Suho asked again, looking at the both of us. Baekhyun and I nodded.

"When you guys break up?" Xiumin asked.

"Yesterday night..." Baekhyun mumbled.

"Wae?" Lay asked.

"He cheated on me!" I said.

"No I didn't!" Baekhyun protested.

"Yes you did! You have another girlfriend!" I shot back.

"I told you that's not my girlfriend! " He yelled at me.

"Then who was she?!" I yelled back. He stopped yelling and continued eating.

"Calm down, Kristin. We know that you're really mad at Baekhyun." Luhan said.

"I'm really mad! He said that he will take care of me forever! He said that he will not love anybody except me! He said he will love me no matter what happen! And look at now!"

"Baekhyun? Will you just say something? We're all confuse." Chen said.

"Yeah, you say you didn't cheat Hye-In, but she said you cheated her. What's the situation now?" Kris asked. He was the only people who still called me as Hye-In. He said that Hye-In was more better than Kristin.

"I'll explain to you guys later. I'm full." He stood up and left the dining table.

-------

Baekhyun's POV

I entered my room and shut the door. Why is it so difficult to let me explain? That girl really not my girlfriend!

I laid down on my bed and tried to sleep. Suho came in and asked,"Baekhyun, are you asleep?"

"Aniyo, I-I'm just tired..."

He sat beside my bed."Kristin, Sehun, Kyungsoo and Tao had went out. Sehun and Tao said they want to visit Taemin, So I guess they all went to SHINee's dorm. Now you can go out there and explain to us."

"Can I kept it as a secret? I'll tell you guys when the right time comes. Just be patient, hyung."

"Okay, don't keep everything in your mind."

"Hyung, did I tell you before, that Kyungsoo like Kristin?"

"Aniyo, you didn't tell me. But how you knew it?"

"I can sense it, hyung. Kyungsoo was jealous. Yesterday night, he was there too. He saw us broke up."

"Jinja?! "

"Jinja. Now I think I'm jealous too. I'll try to court Kristin back. She's my girl."

"Okay, if you want to rest, we won't bother you, but you can join us in the living room too."

"I'll join you guys."I stood up and follow Suho.

_______

EDITED BY 11 JANUARY.