23: Baekhyun's confession

Kristin's POV

I arrived at EXO's dorm as Suho told me to. Suho, Luhan, Lay and Chen were the only members inside the dorm. They drove me to a building.

"Kristin, you need to go into that building." Suho said while pointing at the building.

"Okay, thanks for bringing me here, oppa." I bowed.

"You're welcome. Now go in." Luhan said.

I walked into the building that Suho pointed for me. I wonder what they're planning. He whispered beside my ear before I got into the building. "Look around when you're in there."

I noticed a piece of paper on the door when I'm about to go in.

It says, 'Please follow the path.' I open the door and enter the building. There were no people inside but luckily there's a row of light show out a path. Is this the path means in that paper?

I walked and found that there was a paper stick on the wall.

5 July 2012

This was the first day Chanyeol brought you to our dorm. The same day I fall for you.

I continued walked and found more.

18 July 2012

We started our relationship.

Is Baekhyun who's planning this? What is he doing?

19 July 2012

Our first date. We went to Jeju Island for the whole day.

8 August 2012

I told the company that I'm in a relationship with you.

18 July 2013

We celebrated our first anniversary with all of the EXO members and some of the SHINee, f(x) Super Junior and SNSD members.

27 September 2013

The first time you met my family.

6 May 2014

My birthday, the day we broke up as you thought that I had cheated you.

7 May 2014

The day I told Kyungsoo I knew that he likes you, and I'll court you back.

8 May 2014

That day that Lee Soo-Man asked us to fixed our relationship. Same day as the day you let me explain.

9 May 2014

That day that I realized that you still love me.

12 May 2014

The day that Kyungsoo told you he likes you, but you told her that you still love me. He says he will court you. I'm jealous, but at the same time, I'm happy too, because you said that you love me more than Kyungsoo.

20 May 2014

Today, can we end up together again? I love you forever and I promise that I would never let you go again. I promise that I wouldn't let you upset. You are my one and only girl. You are my love. I hope that I can call you jagiya again, just like before. Can you accept me, as your boyfriend, your lover, and your jagiya again?

The notes ended in front of a door. I pushed the door and went inside. There was a piano in there, and a boy sat in front of the piano. It was Baekhyun.

He smiled at me and started to play piano and sang. My favorite song, "XOXO".  After he finishes playing, he stood up and walked to me.

"Kristin, you know what I’m going to ask you. Can you be my girlfriend again?"