7:Chanyeol Stalking...

Baekhyun's POV

I heard some sound coming from outside when I'm awake. I then realized that Suho and Lay hyung had came back, because Suho hyung shouted, "Guys!! We're back!"

"Phew...I'm tired..." Lay said.

I get up from my bed and went outside. I saw Xiumin, Sehun, Chen, Luhan and Kris sitting on the couch, while Lay was lying on Chen's lap. Chanyeol was sitting beside the dining table, tapping his phone. Suho was carrying their bag into his room, while the others, I guess they're in their room.

"Hey bacon, you're awake!" Xiumin shouted.

"Hey hyung..." I yawned.

"Kai still in SHINee's dorm, I guess he'll stay there for dinner since he has many things to talk with Taemin. Kyungsoo and Tao was in their room."

"So...what you guys did just now?" Suho asked.

"Umm...Kyungsoo hyung and I just go out and shopping." Sehun answered.

"Xiumin hyung and I stayed in the home, watching movie." Chen stated while brushing Lay's hair. Lay was tired after spending half day beside the beach.

"Tao, Kris, Kai and I visited SHINee." Luhan said.

"So how about you two? Baek and Yeollie?" Suho turned to me and Chanyeol.

"We visited Joyceline and Kristin!" Chanyeol said happily.

"Ohhh...so you met Kristin just now?" Suho asked looking at me.

"Yeah."

"So did you two talked and sort all the things out?"

"Kind of...but we quarrelled. I'll tell you more later. By the way, what's the time now?"

"It's already 4:30 p.m." Chanyeol answered but still looking on his phone. Suho went into his room unpack his things. I walked to the dining table and asked Chanyeol, "When he'll go out?"

"I'm not sure. Maybe six or something." He put down his phone.

"Are you sure that you really want to help me? Follow them?"

"Ne, hyung. You're my best hyung. I really should help you. I've haven't done anything to you except buy you eyeliner."

"Aniyo, Yeollie. You did many things for me. You introduced Kristin to me. Without you, I won't be together with Kristin. Thank you Yeollie." I hug him.

"You're welcome...Bacon hyung..."

Kris turned to us and asked,"What's wrong with you two huh? Dongsaengs?"

"Nothing, hyung." I let go Chanyeol and said.

"Looks like you two are homosexual..." Luhan said.

"Yah! Hyung! We're not homosexual!" Chanyeol shouted at Luhan.

"Kekeke...arasseo, dongsaeng...I'm just kidding..." Luhan said laughing.

"Yah! That's not funny hyung!"

"Yeah yeah yeah... whatever, Yeollie." Luhan waved his hand.

"Calm down, Chanyeol." I patted his back.

"Okay, hyung. I'll took a bath first. Can I use your car?"

"Ne, Yeollie. Thanks for help me."

"Welcome hyung." He said and went into our room to choose his outfit.

About six o' clock, Kyungsoo came out from his room and told us," I'm going out! Bye!"

"Yeah, bye dongsaeng!" Chen shouted.