40: It's all my fault

Baekhyun's POV

The door opened and Lay and Kristin came in together.

I was sitting in the couch, watching movie with the other members. Kyungsoo still didn't talk to me, the same goes to Chanyeol.

I actually felt guilty for cheating Kristin. But…I really have my own reasons that I don't want to tell them.

It's all my fault. It's my fault for hurting her. I deserve everything. She doesn't deserve to be treated by me like this.

She deserves a better man than me, like Kyungsoo, Lay or even Chen.

Maybe I shouldn't confess to her from the start.

I'm so sorry to see her like this.

"Hyung…" Tao called.

"Ne?"

"Kristin noona is here." He's still calling Kristin as noona although he's older than her for two months.

"I uhh…I'll go into my room."

"Hyung, stay here, please? You should explain to her."

"Wae? She said she didn't need my explanation."

"That's why we called Lay hyung to bring Kristin here."

"Ahh…I'm going out."

"No, hyung. We'll make sure you say sorry to her before you go out." Tao insisted.

"If that's what you guys are up to." I sighed.

_______

A/N:

So for your guys information, the chapter will be shorter. And this is the second update in a same day! And then, Selamat Hari Raya to all the Malay people. Hope you all enjoy your Raya!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~