43: Should I confess?

Chen's POV

Haha, it's me again~^^

Kyungsoo and Kristin left the dorm together. Chanyeol and I kept playing video games, while Baekhyun still in the kitchen, helping Lay.

"Chen! Let me play! I want to beat Chanyeol!"

"Ehh…no…" Chanyeol protested before I say anything.

"You're not Chen." Baekhyun pouted.

"Haha, it's okay, I wanted to get some fresh air." I laughed and left the dorm.

I saw Kyungsoo and Kristin walking together. I decided to follow them.

They were chatting along the way, while I followed them behind silently.

They sat down on a bench.

And they're talking with each other. I hid behind the bushes that located behind the bench, just to eavesdrop them.

"So…you and Baekhyun is fine now?" Kyungsoo asked.

"Yeah, it's much better now."

"Hmm…"

"Well, at least we became friends again. I thought that that's better than we're dating." Kristin smiled.

"Look! Ice cream! Wanna get one?" Kyungsoo asked as he pointed at the Baskin Robbins shop nearby.

It's time. I thought to myself. It's not that I want to interrupt them being alone…but…jealousy kills. It really did. I never felt like this before. Falling in love with a girl so hard.

I walked out from the bushes and pretended to ran pass them.

"Jong Dae?" I heard Kristin called.

I turned around and found her smiling widely at me. Kyungsoo did the same too, showing his heart-shaped smile.

"It's you. Why are you here? I thought you were playing video game with Chanyeol."

"Baekhyun came out and he wanted to play, so I decided to let him play, and came out for fresh air."

"Ohh, do you want to get ice cream with us, hyung?" Kyungsoo asked.

Yeah, right. Good job, Kyungsoo. I was waiting for you to invite me.

"Chen?"

"Huh?"

"You seemed like spaced-out. Do you want to get ice cream with us?" Kristin asked again.

"Yeah, of course."

Finally they're not alone now…but…should I confess to her before Kyungsoo did again?

_______

A/N:

Update again! I might not have too many chance to update after this chapter. So be patience, please. And continue support this story! Okay…so…bye for Maybe a very long time, and I'll try to update whenever I could.

~SHINeeTaeminHo~