12:The shippers

Kristin's POV

I went downstairs and saw Joyceline was preparing for breakfast.

"Good morning, Kristin. You skipped your dinner, so I guess that you should be very hungry."

I nodded and sat down. "Yesterday night, you were sick. Are you okay now?"

"Yeah, I'm better now. Yesterday night, I felt like someone slept beside me. Is that you?"

"Ah? Aniyo. Maybe it's just your dream."

"But it just like reality..." I whispered to myself. I knew that it was reality. I'm not dreaming. He's really hugging me in his arms sleeping, yesterday night.

Maybe they just don't want me to know about it because I would get mad if I found out. But the truth was, I'm not mad at all. I'm glad that he still love me, not the girl.

"Since today is Sunday, so do you want to go to EXO's dorm? Chanyeol want me to visit them every day, since they're free for the whole week."

"Chanyeol oppa so childish...everyday? He still think that you don't need to work?"

"Aniyo. He said I can visit them after I'm back from work. Childish, right?" She chuckled.

"Chanyeol oppa was childish than me since we were younger..." I smiled.

"Yeah...actually Chanyeol said that I must bring you to there with me. So you need to go there. He said no excuses."

"Bwo?! He really think that I'm his sister just like before?"

When we were younger, Chanyeol thought that me and my sister were his younger sister, because we always stay in his house and sleep together.

We went out after we done eating breakfast and prepared.

-------

Third person's POV

"Ding dong~~" Chanyeol heard the doorbell rang.

"Sehun-ah...go and open the door..." He ordered him. He placed his legs on Chanyeol's lap sleeping and his head on Luhan's lap.

"Ehh...you go and open by yourself..." He mumbled in his sleep.

"If you just get up from my lap..."

He quickly get up and sit properly. Chanyeol sighed and stood up to open the door.

"Oh! Hi Joyceline! And of course my cute sister Kristin!" He gave them a bear hug.

"Hi..."Kristin answered plainly and looked inside. He realized that she's looking for Baekhyun. So he told her, "Baekhyun was in the room sleeping. He stayed outside until midnight and I think he just came back for hours."

They entered and Sehun greeted them, "Annyeong haseyo noona..."

"Annyeong..."

Kai and Kyungsoo were in the kitchen. Kyungsoo was cooking, while Kai was standing beside him looking at him admiringly.

"Yah! Kim Jong In! Go away and stop staring at me!" Kyungsoo shouted.

"Hyung...you're so cute so I can't stop staring at you..."

"Who says that I'm cute?! Guys can't be cute! Guy is man!"

"Whatever...my cutie Kyungsoo hyung..."

While Kris and Tao were in the comfort room. Suddenly Kris shouted, "Hey, Edison Huang Zitao! How many times I need to tell you don't peek when I'm washing?!"

"Mianhe hyung...hehehe...you're so handsome...and gorgeous too...can I hug you?"

"No way!"

"Jebal?" He said with aegyo.