50: You can tell me everything

Third Person's POV

Kris sighed deeply watching the two guys and Kristin who's walking in front of him.

"Kristin, you want this?" Baekhyun asked holding up a carton of milk.

"Umm…no thanks."

"Kris hyung-ah! Let's go and buy chicken!" Chanyeol slowed down and pulled Kris.

"Chicken is not my style." Kris replied shortly.

"Shopping is your style?" Baekhyun butted in.

"Yup." Kris lied.

Baekhyun looked at him suspiciously and frowned. He seemed like don't believe in Kris. Kris nodded to make Baekhyun believe his words. He didn't even like shopping.

"Kristin-ah! Let's go and buy foods!" Baekhyun said.

Kristin agreed and left for the foods with Baekhyun. No one ever know since when, the two of them became more comfortable around each other although they've date for a quite long time before.

While Kris, he's stuck behind with Chanyeol and the fans surrounded them.

"Kris oppa! Kyaahh! You're handsome than the photos of you!"

He smiled at them while Chanyeol is laughing his ass off as Kris does his famous  'I can fly' pose.

"Haha...Kris hyung...how can…you fly if you…don't have your…wings?" Chanyeol asked between laughter.

"I just can." Kris insisted.

"Whatever you say."

"Isn't that Baekhyun? The girl with her, is her girlfriend, right?" A fans spotted Baekhyun and Kristin.

"She's not my girlfriend. We're actually just friends." Baekhyun told them.

"Ahh…" The fans responded.

"But Kyungsoo likes her!" Baekhyun announced and laughed.

"Byun Baekhyun!" Kristin smacked him.

"Is that how you treat your best friend? You do know that Kyungsoo likes you, why don't you give him a try?" Baekhyun asked.

"It's not like I don't give him a try, just…I'm not sure if I still feel the same to him as before." She shrugged.

"Come and find me if you have any problem. I'll help you out." Baekhyun ruffled her hair.

"Are you sure that you could be trusted? Cause you'll always accidentally say something you shouldn't say. Or you'll tell everybody anything you know." Kristin eyed him.

"Hey! Don't you trust me?" Baekhyun pouted.

"Not a bit now. Secrets are not safe with you." Kristin shook her head.

"Yah…wae?" Baekhyun whined.

"Cause you'll sure tell any random person. Maybe Chanyeol or what…so I won't tell you any secrets of mine." Kristin shook her head again.

"Can't you just trust me once?" Baekhyun said.

"Wae? Why you want me to tell you?"

"Cause you can tell me any secrets."

"Tsk…whatever. You didn't change a bit."

"Yah yah yah…how can you be like that to me? I'm your ex-boyfriend!" He pouted again.

"So what?"

"Aish…never mind…" Baekhyun turned and saw Chanyeol.

"Chanyeol-ah! Your dongsaeng bully me…" Baekhyun stomped his way to Chanyeol and whined.

"Oppa! That's not true!" Kristin defended.

"Stop acting like a child, Baek." Chanyeol ruffled his hair. Kris just stood beside them, watching them dealing with each other.

"But hyung…" Baekhyun pouted.

"Hey, I win right, Baek?" Kristin said proudly.

"Yeah...fine...you win." Baekhyun gave up.

_______

A/N:

Hi guys! I finally update After two weeks. Next week is our Chen Chen's birthday! I'm so excited! Hope you all will like this Chapter!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~