8: Fixing relationship(1)

Baekhyun's POV

I followed Chanyeol and sat beside the dining table. They all were enjoying the sushi that Chanyeol bought. The door suddenly open and Kyungsoo came in. "Oh! Kyungsoo! You're back! Chanyeol bought sushi for us! Do you want some? I'd save some for Kai, and if you want I can take one from there!" Suho said and waved at Kyungsoo.

"Hey hyung. No thanks, I already have some. Chanyeol hyung didn't tell you guys that he met me at the restaurant? "

"Umm...nope. " Luhan turned around and look at Chanyeol.

"Yeah, I did meet Kyungsoo...I went to there after I visited my mother. There's no people inside so I...but why I need to report to you guys? " He lied.

Hey, good liar. I lightly punched Chanyeol, while he winked at me.

"Hehe...Lay hyung, Chanyeol hyung said that he doesn't like to eat your food..."

"Never mind, today, the chef is not me..." Lay said looking at Kris.

"What?! So I guess Kris hyung forced you guys to eat his food again?! "

"Yeah..." I said.

"Oh My God!!! You really shouldn't do that you know...hyung..."

"Yeah yeah yeah...I know..." Kris said in a cool voice.

"Hello guys!!! Do you guys miss me??? " Kai came in and yelled.

"Lol...hyung, you just gone for about twelve hours...I guess...so how's your time with Taemin? Oh, and did you bring some fried chicken for us?? "

"Actually Onew hyung finished most of the chicken with me. But don't worry, I brought you all some. " He said and placed a box on the table. Suho opened the refrigerator and took out the sushi that he saved for Kai, and handed it to him. "Wow...who bought this? I haven't ate sushi for ages!!! " He said happily and quickly opened the box and start eating.

"Chanyeol hyung bought it. " Sehun said.

"Thanks Chanyeol hyung! Saranghae!! "

"Hey!! Kai!! Go get your Kyungsoo! Chanyeol is mine!! " I yelled and put my arms around Chanyeol's shoulder.

"Mianhe, hyung...kekekeke..you're so funny...never mind...I have my Kyungsoo hyung. Right, hyung? "

"Right, Jonginnie!! " Kyungsoo said while laughing.

"Hey, you all are so adorable!" Xiumin said, jealously.

"Don't be jealous hyung. You have me! " Chen yelled happily and hugged Xiumin.

"Chen Chen!! Your hands are dirty and full with oil! Get off!! Lu-Ge!! Help me! "

"Hehe mianhe hyung...I have Sehunnie..."

"These dongsaengs...Suho! You're the best leader! Help me please! " Xiumin continued shout.

"Mianhe, hyung. Joon Myeon is mine!" Lay said.

"Yeah, I have EXO-M's umma. Go and get your EXO-M's leader. "

"No way! Yifan is mine! My galaxy fan fan!! " Tao put his arms on Kris's shoulder.

"Yah! Stop fighting! " Suho shouted at them. Chen quickly release Xiumin and go to wash his hands.

"It's late now, so finished the food as fast as you guys can. I'm going to sleep now...*yawned*...umm... Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Sehun and Luhan clean the mess, the rest can go to sleep after done eating. Goodnight. "

"Goodnight, hyung. "

"Goodnight, dongsaeng. "

We all continued fighting against each other after Suho went into the room. Suddenly, Suho opened the door and shouted at us, "Shut up you all! "