21: Another

Sehun's POV

After I talked to Kris hyung, I went back to my seat. Luhan hyung asked, "What are you and Yifan are talking about?"

"Nothing." Baekhyun hyung came out as I said. He sat down beside Kris hyung who still look jealous.

"Hunnie, what's wrong with Kris hyung?" He asked me because Kris hyung left as he sits down.

"I'm not sure." I lied.

"Dinner is ready!" Chanyeol hyung yelled.

"I'm going to wake Jong-In up..." Xiumin hyung said.

"Umm...where's Kris hyung and Kristin?"

"Kris just went into his room. While Kristin was sleeping in Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room. Need to wake Kristin up?"

"No, just let her sleep. She's tired." Baekhyun hyung said.

"Okay...I'll go and called Kris." Luhan hyung said and left.

Luhan hyung came out after two minutes. "He said he don't want to eat."

"That's weird...Sehun, do you know why? Just now we saw you talked to him, and he's really pissed-off? I guess." Lay hyung asked me.

"When I sat down beside him, he left immediately too." Baekhyun hyung pointed out.

"I don't know."

"Come sit down and eat!" Suho hyung sit down beside the table and said. Xiumin and Kai hyung came out together from the room. We join him and start to eat. After we finished our dinner, Kristin noona came out from the room. She ate her dinner, and then joins us to watch Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix.

Well, now I'm the only one who knows Kris hyung's secret. Nine thirty, Chanyeol hyung went out again.

"Bye hyung and dongsaeng!"

"Oppa, where are you going?"

"I'm going out for a date. Oh, Joyceline will go home late. So no need to wait for her."

"Arasseo oppa. Enjoy!"

"Thanks! Suho hyung, I'll use your car."

He then left the dorm. After the movie finished, the time was already a quarter to ten. Kristin noona took out the disc and said, "Movie time is over now! You guys should go to sleep."

"But we are not tired at all..." I whined.

"Who says?" She pointed at Xiumin, Luhan and Kai hyung who are asleep.

"Except them..."

"Okay, movie time is over, and we'll continue tomorrow. So, Kristin will go home now?" Suho hyung clapped his hands and said.

"I'll drive her home. You walk to here right?" Baekhyun hyung offered.

"Yeah."

"Let's go." He said and took his car key and they left the dorm together.

"So...what are we going to do with these three guys?" Lay hyung asked.

"Umm...should I just call Kris hyung to help us?"

"Yeah. We can't carry them at all."

I went to Kris hyung's room. When I looked inside, I found that he was asleep. I close the door and went back to the living room.

The door open and Tao, Chen and Kyungsoo hyung came in. Chen and Kyungsoo hyung dashed to the couch as they entered, followed by Tao hyung who carrying a lots of bag happily.