20: Secrets

Chanyeol's POV

After I send Joyceline back to her house, I went back to our dorm.

"Hi guys, I'm back..."

"Hyung! You didn't tell us that you are dating Joyceline!" Sehun shouted as I entered the dorm.

What? Who told them?

"Sorry Chanyeol...I told them...accidentally." Baekhyun mumbled.

"Aish...I still think that Joyceline still available...okay Chanyeol, I won't try to take Joyceline from you. Kristin said that her heart all belongs to you."

I finally saw Kristin who is sitting in the couch, watching the television.

"Oh, hey there Kristin."

"Hi oppa."

"Umm...Chanyeol? You're not mad that I tell them you're dating with Joyceline?"

"Of course I'm mad! But you're my best hyung so never mind. Plus, you said that you said it accidentally."

Actually keep this relationship from them much more tired. So I rather tell them.

"Where are Tao, Chen and Kyungsoo?"

"Tao pulled them out earlier."

"What are you guys watching?"

"Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets. Want to join us?" Luhan ask.

"No thanks. Why you guys would like Harry Potter?"

"It's not us. It's Hye-In who force us to watch." Kris said innocently.

"Oh...I see. Wish you good luck. She always becomes hyperactive whenever she watches Harry Potter."

"I know." Baekhyun said. We smiled and glare at Luhan and Xiumin who's sitting beside Kristin. I bet that they will scream after...

"Ahhhhh!" Xiumin screamed.

"Look at that Dobby! So cute!"

"Yeah hyung keep your mouth shut." Kai rub his ears.

I went into my room. After nearly ten minutes, I went out again to join them. Then Xiumin and Luhan suddenly scream as I closed the door.

"Ahhhhh!"

"What again?!"

"Kristin punched us!"

"Hahaha...I already expect this..." Baekhyun laughed.

"I told you hyung...good luck..." I said.

"What? Baekhyun and Chanyeol-ssi...you're dead for sure!" Xiumin shouted.

"Umm...mianhe oppa...I didn't mean it...I'm just afraid of that basilisk..."

"Well, I guess it will just leave a bruise on your hand hyung." Lay said. He then stood up and gets the first aid box.

"Call Chen and ask them why they haven't come back. It's lunch time now...we need Kyungsoo to cook for us." Kris said.

"I'll go." Sehun went into his room and took his phone. He came out after five minutes.

"Chen hyung said that Tao hyung kept on pulling them everywhere and don't want to let them back. They are going to watch movie now. Hyung said they will not come back before midnight because of our childish Tao hyung."

"Hah...poor Jong Dae and Kyungsoo." Suho laughed.

"Well, I guess I'll cook for you guys for lunch and dinner." Lay said and walked into the kitchen.