2:SHINee boys

Kristin's POV

Sehun, Kyungsoo, Tao and I reached SHINee's dorm. Onew opened the door for us.

Sehun and Tao went in and they walked straight to Taemin's room. Minho was still sleeping, Jonghyun was in the comfort room, while Key was cooking. Onew, Kyungsoo and I sat down.

"Umm...where is Baekhynun?" Onew asked.

"He's in our dorm."Kyungsoo answered.

"I thought he'll come, you two are couple, right?" He pointed at me.

"We were couple. We just broke up yesterday."

"Oh, you all want to eat breakfast? Key cooked my favorite chicken!! I remembered he said he would not cooked chicken for me anymore...Hehe..."

"No thanks, oppa. We'd just ate our breakfast before we come here."

Key came and sat beside Onew. He greeted us and told Onew that their breakfast was ready. Jonghyun came out and sat beside Key.

"Let's go to wake Minho up!" Jonghyun said.

"Okay!" Key answered and all of us went to Minho and Taemin's room. Sehun, Tao and Taemin were sitting on Taemin's bed. Minho was sleeping.

"Taem, wake Minho up! The breakfast is ready on the dining table."

"Ne!"

Taemin get on Minho's bed and keep jumping, while Sehun and Tao jumping on Taemin's bed. The three maknaes seems happy waking Minho up.

This was the first time I saw they woke Minho up. Onew said this was the easiest way to wake him up.

Finally, after five minutes, Minho yelled, "Yah! Taemin! Get off from my bed! I want to sleep!"

"You can't, Minho. We had guests here." Onew answered calmly.

He finally sat up rubbing his eyes and said, "Who?"

"Sehun, Tao, Kyungsoo and Kristin."

"Kristin who? Kristin Kim Hye-In? Baekhyun's girlfriend?"

"Yah! Oppa! I'm not his girlfriend anymore!"

"Arghh...whatever. I'm hungry...let's eat!"

-------

Kyungsoo's POV

I'm happy everytime she said that Baekhyun is not her boyfriend anymore.

When we first know each other, her face will blush everytime her eyes met Baekhyun's.

The first time Baekhyun told me he wants to court her, I became jealous.

I knew that Kristin had a crush on Baekhyun too. I couldn't do anything.

That day that they began their relationship, my heart broke into pieces. The only person who knew that I love her was Luhan.

Luhan has been comforting me all the time. He always tell me to think positive, and maybe there's a day Kristin will come to me.

Now, I had chance. But the problem is, Kristin still have feelings for Baekhyun. While Baekhyun, of course he still loves Kristin.

What can I do?

I'd been thinking about tell Kristin that I love her, but Luhan say this is not a good idea. He said this may ruin our friendship.

We go back to our dorm while SHINee having their breakfast. I sent Kristin back to her house, Sehun and Tao go back by their own.

"Oppa, just go back to your dorm with Sehun and Tao. Many fans might reconigize you since you're famous." She said when I told her I'm sending her back.

"It's okay since I'm wearing cap and sunglasses."

She gave up and we walked quietly.

When we reached her house, I lightly kissed her cheek. She whispered beside my ear, "Gomawo, oppa. For everything." She winked.

"You're welcome. Let's go to eat dinner tonight. I'll pick you up."

"Ne, bye oppa."

"Bye, see you this night."

She waved at me before she enter the house.

_______

A/N:

Second chapter^^

Hope you guys enjoy the story and I don't have many chance to update, just remember. Lastly, don't forget to vote and comment!!! And don't be a silent reader too!!! Tell what you guys think about this story!!!