51: Tell her before it's too late

Kyungsoo's POV

I'm still deciding, whether I should tell her? Should I tell her that I still love her and I won't give up on her?

Luhan hyung told me that never give up on a girl that you like. But it seems like she enjoy her freedom now. She's not anyone's girlfriend now. Unlike before, she's Baekhyun's girlfriend.

I reached our dorm. I went back to my home earlier to take something, and also stop by there for a while.

"Umma! They bully me!" Sehun pouted as I entered the dorm. He clung onto me immediately.

"Bwoya? Who bullied Sehunnie?" I asked.

"No one bully Sehunnie~" Chen who sat in the couch answered.

"Umma! He bullied me!" Sehun pouted again.

"Yah yah yah! Can someone please tell me what happened?"

"Nothing." Lay shrugged. He's clinging on Chen's arms.

"Kyungsoo, can you help me get Lay hyung off me? He's too clingy!" Chen complained.

"Where's the others?"

Chen and Lay shrugged.

"Baekhyun and Chanyeol hyung went out, so did Kris hyung."

"Tell them to come back before lunch." I said and went into the kitchen.

I started to prepare the lunch. Luhan then came in to help.

"Hey, Kyungsoo-ah, do you know that there's someone else who like Kristin too?" He asked while I'm washing the vegetables.

I stopped.

"It's Kris." He continued. "Can't believe? Tell her before it's too late. If you're late, the others might approach to her faster than you." He patted my back and continue cut the meat.

I was thinking about what he told me earlier day. He said the same thing. 'Tell her before it's too late'.

"Hyung! They're back with Kristin noona!" Sehun ran into the kitchen and announced. "Ahh! Luhannie!" He immediately hugged Luhan when he noticed he's in the kitchen too.

"Get off Thehun!" Luhan whined.

"It's Thehun!" Sehun pouted.

"See? You still can't pronounce your name correctly." Suho came out and scolded.

"Kyunggie-ah! What for lunch today?" Baekhyun came in.

"Go and wait."

"Tell Kristin before it's too late." He whispered beside my ear. I frowned. Why he and Luhan hyung said the same thing?

"Ehh…why are you frowning? Come on! Cheer up!" Chanyeol came in and rubbed my temples.

"Yah! The kitchen is getting noisier!" Suho complained.

"Hey Baekhyun…what are you doing?" Chen came in.

"Great. The beagle line is complete now." Luhan rolled his eyes.

"Whoever don't want to help please get out from here now."

"Okay~ we'll leave~ don't miss us too much ya, Kyunggie-ah." Baekhyun joked.

"I'm helping." Chanyeol raised his hand. I nodded and turned back to wash the vegetables.

After the lunch is ready, I took the foods outside. Before I could, Chanyeol stopped me.

"Kyungsoo."

"Bwoya?"

"I know you like my dongsaeng, so…just want to tell you…Tell her before it's too late." He said and left.

Why is everyone repeating this line? Tell her before it's too late?

The whole time while we're eating lunch, I didn't dare to make an eye contact with her. I didn't even dare to look at her.

One day, I'll make her become mine. I thought to myself.

_______

A/N:

Hi! Feel like update today…so here's the new chapter! Love you all~ thanks for the 10.9 K reads and 259 votes. Kamsahamnida! I know this chapter is quite short, but don't worry! I'll make next chapter longer!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~