15: Jealous?

Luhan's POV

I saw Kyungsoo left the house, so I stopped the music and chased after him.

I saw he sat on a bench so I walked to him and patted his shoulder and called, "Kyungsoo..."

He turned around, saw me and sighed.

"Hey, Luhan hyung. I thought that it was..."

"You thought what? You thought that I was Kristin? It couldn't be."

"Why are you here?"

"I saw you left the dorm so I chased after you."

"Ohh..."

"Come on, let's go and buy bubble tea." I pulled him up and walked to a bubble tea shop nearby.

I went to the counter order while he finds a seat.

"Here." I handed him a cup of bubble tea.

He just stared at outside and didn't say anything.

"So...why you're crying when you came out from Baekhyun's room?"

"Nothing...I just saw Baekhyun hug Kristin."

"Jealous?"

"Yeah." He nodded.

"Yeah, if I am you, I'll get jealous too. You remember last time I told you my entire love story?" He nodded.

"Actually before I fall in love with her, she loves me too. One day, she asked me who I love. That time, I still don't love her so I told her I love another girl. After I fall in love with her, she told me that she love another guy. It really hurt. You know? I thought that she still love me, so one day, I confessed to her. But she told me she...already has a boyfriend. I felt like...not only hurt, jealous...and pain too. I felt like I almost die. From that day on, I promise to myself, I won't confess to any girl that I love again, even though I love her very much." I looked out the window.

"You didn't tell us about that."

"Yeah. I guess, now, only you and Sehun know about that."

"It's really dramatic. Just like she likes you first, but after you likes her, she don't like you anymore."

"It is dramatic. Last week, she messaged me and told me she's going to marry. She invited me to her wedding, and I can bring some of you guys too. So do you want to join? Sehun and Chanyeol, Suho, Kai, Chen will join. She says I can bring as many friends as I want."

"Okay, I'll join."

"Great. The wedding will hold at next month. Now let's go home. I'll buy bubble tea for Sehun first."

He left the shop and waited me at outside, while I went to the counter and buy bubble tea.

"Kaja!" He said as I came out from the shop and we both walked back to our dorm.

_______

A/N:

I know that this chapter really short, but I promise you guys, next chapter is going to be interesting! Don't forget to vote and comment! I really need to know how you guys think about this story. Kamsahamnida!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~