14: Am I really falling for him?

Kyungsoo's POV

We reached the restaurant that Sehun suggested after an hour. We all get down the car except Baekhyun and Kristin. I walked to their car, and saw Kristin sleeping, with her head on Baekhyun's shoulder.

I'm jealous now. Really jealous.

"Hey Kristin...we're here now...wake up..."

She blinked her eyes twice and asked, "Where?"

"Ahm, the restaurant." I replied.

"Ohh..." She turned around and saw Baekhyun. She asked with a shocked tone, "why are you still here in the car?!"

"Because you fall asleep on my shoulder."

"What? I still remember that you...Arghh...whatever...where's my earphone and music player?" She asked.

"Here." Baekhyun handed a music player and a set of earphone which he placed beside him to Kristin.

"Kaja, oppa!" Kristin get down from the car and said to me.

We get into the restaurant and she sat between me and Joyceline, while me I sat between Kai and her. The table was round and our seats goes like this...

Kai-Me-Kristin-Joyceline-Chanyeol-Baekhyun-Luhan-Sehun-Suho-Lay-Chen-Xiumin-Tao-Kris-Kai

Sehun said that he and Luhan been here once to celebrate Luhan's birthday. This restaurant was actually a Chinese restaurant, so Luhan, Kris, Lay and Tao were happy when they know that they'll be coming here because they miss Chinese food so much.

After we ate, we went back to our dorm. Kai and I choose to ride on Xiumin's car. So, Baekhyun moved to the middle row while me and Kai sat in the last row. Kai always like to sat near to the window, so I sat between Kristin and him. Kristin and Kai fall asleep quickly and the others same too. Xiumin and I was the only people who were still awake.

Suddenly the car stopped and they all knocked their head.

"Kristin, gwenchana?" I asked.

"I'm okay..."Her voice was shaking. And she was blushing?!

-------

Kristin's POV

WHAT THE HECK I'M BLUSHING??? AM I REALLY FALLING FOR KYUNGSOO?

"Kristin, are you really okay?" He asked again.

"Yeah, one hundred percent sure that I'm okay."

He sighed in relief. I looked to the other side of him, and saw Kai sleeping soundly. What?! He still can sleep although he knocked his head.

"Sorry guys...are you all okay?" Xiumin asked.

"Yeah...we're okay."

"Hah, except for Jong-In. He's still sleeping."

"What? Wake him up! I don't want to carry him. His saliva so sucks!"

"No one wants to carry him...and no one can wake him up..." Kyungsoo mumbled and wake Kai up.

"KIM JONG-IN!!! WAKE UP!!!"

"Aww...shut up...Kyungsoo hyung..."

"HYUNG!SEE?"

"*sighed* Okay I'll carry him later."

We arrived EXO's dorm by three. Most of them went into the room to sleep. While me, Joyceline and some of the members such as Luhan, Baekhyun, Kyungsoo, Chen, Sehun and Lay stayed in the living room. Sehun, Lay and Luhan were dancing, Chen and Kyungsoo were singing, while Baekhyun, he just sit at there and playing his phone.

"Go and talk to him." Joyceline told me.

"No! Why should I?"

"Because you still love him."

"No! I don't love him anymore. I hate him!" I lied.

"Heh, you're my sis. Don't try to lie at me."

"No. I wouldn't talk to him."

"Fine, do whatever you want." She said and continued paying attention on the three guys who are now dancing.

Should I go and talk to him? It's really awkward... I thought.

He sent a message.

Kristin, I'm really sorry for yesterday what I did. Can we talk for a while?

I looked at him and nodded. He pointed at his room and then texted me.

Let's go in there. Chanyeol was in Kyungsoo's room together with Kai.

I followed him into the room, and switch on the lights.

He sat down on Chanyeol's bed. "So what you want to talk about?"

"Here sit down first." He patted his bed. I sat down and he started to talk.

"I'm sorry for what happened yesterday. I know that I really shouldn't do that. But I just...I just felt like I should."

"If that's all you want to say, I'll leave now." I stood up.

"No, wait!" He grabbed my arms, then he pulled me into him and hugged me.

"Sorry...just let me stay like this...just for a while..." He sobbed. He's crying?

"Are you crying?"

"Aniyo..." He lied.

"Shh...don't cry...you're very ugly when you cry." I wiped his tears.

"Sorry..."

"It's okay...I guess I'm just too...emotional."

"Yeah..."

The door suddenly open and Kyungsoo asked, "Kristin, are you in there?"

He saw Baekhyun hugging me. His expression seems...jealous...and hurt too.

"I'm going out now." I said. He closed the door and leave.

"I'll go out now." I told Baekhyun. He then release me and said, "let's just go out. Maybe he has something important to tell you."

"Arasseo."

We went out while he shut the door behind him.

"Aww...hyung...noona...what are you two doing inside? ALONE..." Sehun said.

"Shut up Sehun. It's none of your business." Baekhyun answered.

"Ehhh..." Sehun pouted.

"Hah...you're so cute." Baekhyun tickled him and I sat down beside Kyungsoo.

"You want to talk to me?"

"Aniyo...I'm...I'm just looking for you."

"Okay." I stared at him. He stood up and said, "I'm going out for a walk."

"Ne."

-------

Kyungsoo's POV

Why I'm crying? He just hug Kristin only. It's just a friendly hug...right...it's just a friendly hug only...

"Kyungsoo..." Someone patted my shoulders. I turned around and saw...

_______

A/N:

Who was it? Will it be Kristin? Don't forget to vote and comment. And if you don't mind, follow me too!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~