18: Chanyeol and Joyceline's first date

Joyceline's POV

Chanyeol asked me out for a date! Actually before he confessed to me, I never thought that he will like me. But I'm glad that he loves me.

He didn't tell me that where is he taking me to. I didn't mind, as long as he's beside me, that's all.

He said he will pick me up by 9, using Suho's car. I never went out alone with Chanyeol, because we will always have Kristin with us. Even have, this is the first time we consider it as a date.

I woke up at 8 and eat my breakfast first. Then I took a bath. Kristin haven't awake. Even she already awake, she would probably go to EXO's dorm too. I worked in a cafeteria, and today my shift is from 4 until 10 at night.

Yesterday when she came back, she looks like very happy, but she didn't tell me why. I guess maybe she and Baekhyun get back together, but she refuses to talk about it. For her, only a week pass and many things happened. I hope that they will get back together quickly. It has been a week since I saw she's happy.

After Baekhyun and he broke up, she cries every midnight when she wakes up. I always heard she crying alone, but the next day morning, she's all fine again.

After that day we went to the Lotte World, she's not crying anymore. I guess she really know about Baekhyun came over that night.

9 o' clock, Chanyeol came. He drove Suho's car to pick me up.

"Where are we going?" I asked when he's driving.

"Secret." He smirked.

"Okay...I'm tired...I'll just sleep." I said and closed my eyes.

"Okay, jagiya." I smiled.

-------

Chanyeol's POV

I'm planning to go to a park that Kristin, Joyceline and I use to go when we are younger. We'll just go to there and have a walk.

I still remember how we met when we are younger. They are my neighbors. That day when they moved to the house next to my house, I'm only 5 years old. Just a five years old boy, fall in love with a 5 years old girl.

-FLASHBACK-

"Chanyeol, come on. We need to go to next door and greet our new neighbor." Mum said.

"Umma...I don't want to..." I whined.

"Chanyeol...I know you want...you can make new friends. Come on, it was two girls." My sister pulled me.

"Noona, I don't want go..."

"You have no choice." Mum said and then carried me.

We walked to our neighbor's house while my sister reaches out her hands to ring the doorbell.

The door opened, a woman came out and my mum said, "Hi, I'm Mrs. Park. Nice to meet you. We are your neighbor."

"Hi, I'm Mrs. Kim. Come in and have a drink." She welcomed.

As we entered the house, Mrs. Kim called, "Joyceline! Kristin!"

Two little girls ran out to the living room.

"These are my daughter. Come, introduce yourself."

"Annyeong haseyo. I'm Joyceline Kim Hye-Mi." The girl who was wearing a cute pink dress greeted. She smiled at me.

From that day, with that smile, I fall in love with her.

"Annyeong haseyo, I'm Kristin Kim Hye-In." The girl in a blue skirt bowed.

"My daughter and my son." My mum put me down when my sister introduced herself.

"I-I'm Park C-Chanyeol."

"Your ears are big. Can I touch them?" Kristin giggled.

"Kristin, don't be rude. Sorry, my daughter is just playful."

"It's okay."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I always laugh when I think about it. With that smile, she lives in my heart for a long time.

I look to my right hand side. She's asleep with a smile on her face. I bet that I'm in her dream. Of course I'll be in her dream. I'm the one she love the most alongside her parents and Kristin.

When we reached there, she's still sleeping. I decide to wait for her awake. After 15 minutes, she woke up.

"Hmm...Where are we? Are we there yet?"

"We are here now. Come on." I squeeze her hand lightly. I get down first, and then get to the other side of the car and open the door for her.

"This is..."

"Yup, the park that we usually go when we are younger. Let's walk around here."

"I thought that you'll bring me to a place that special."

"Yah, this is special. It has our childhood memories here. Want to visit our old house?"

She nodded. "Okay, after we walk around here."

I held her hands tightly, not letting it go.

"Sorry if I disappointed you. I just thought we haven't come here for a long time. It's just a simple date."

"Well, I don't mind. Let's go."

We walk around the park. It was still like before. The scenery is still the same, but the people were grown up into adults. I like this feeling. Holding her warm and little hand, and just walk around. I don't even care that the people around us looking at us. I just want to enjoy this moment. My time with Joyceline Kim Hye-Mi, my beloved girlfriend.

"I miss the time when we were younger..." Joyceline sighed.

"Why?"

"Remember once you cry in this park, because you fell down on the ground?"

"Yeah, that's really funny. But anyway, I didn't hurt at all." I chuckled.

"And I remember that once you climb the monkey bar, you shouted out very loud, because you afraid that you'll fall down. And that time you already 10 years old." She smiled.

"Hah, I'm so childish that time."

"It's not childish at all. It's funny." She laughed.

"Are you making fun of your boyfriend now? Huh?" I pinched her cheeks.

"Yah! I'm not!"

"Okay. If you say so." We continue walking.

"C-Chanyeol, are you mad at me? Yah...I'm really sorry..."

"No, I won't mad at you, because I love you." I kissed her forehead.

"I love you too." She kissed my cheek.

"Let's go. Umm...after walking around and visit our old house, what should we do next?"

"Pabo, of course go and eat lunch."

"Right...and then?"

"And then I need to go back and work. Today my shift is from 4 until 10."

"So can we go to watch movie after you done your work? I'll pick you up by ten fifteen, using Suho hyung's car."

"Umm...okay."

"Yeah! So what movie do you want to watch?"

"I'm not sure...how about you?"

"Horror movie. Is it okay for you? Or you want that kind romance movie. I don't like that kind fluffy fluffy stuff."

"Hmm...Deal."

_______

A/N:

Here goes the first date of Chanyeol and Joyceline...very boring...I guess. Umm...I think that I'll might skip the part of Chanyeol and Joyceline go and watch movie. Anyway...VOTE AND COMMENT^^

~SHINeeTaeminHo~