13: Their love story

Kristin's POV

We sat in the couch. They're watching their showtime. Kyungsoo sat beside me and asked, "Are you okay now? Chanyeol hyung told us that you're sick yesterday." He placed his left hand on my forehead.

My heart beat went faster. "N-Ne...oppa, I'm okay now."

"Okay, I got it." He removed his hand and continued watch their showtime.

Am I falling for Kyungsoo? But the one I love still Baekhyun. Right? Yeah, I still love Baekhyun. I can't deny that.

We all left the dorm by eleven thirty for lunch. Sehun suggested a restaurant far from here, but he said its food very delicious.

Suho said that he and Xiumin will drive, so Joyceline don't need to drive. Sehun would point the direction. They all refuse to sit Xiumin's car because they said that don't like it. So, there's only Chen, Chanyeol, Baekhyun, Joyceline and me inside Xiumin's car. Chanyeol and Baekhyun came out late so they don't have any choice beside sit in Xiumin's car.

Chen and Xiumin occupied the first row, Joyceline chose the middle, while I chose the back. Chanyeol and Baekhyun came out together and Suho told them that his car were full. They stood at outside discuss for a while, then came into the car. I felt that someone sat beside me. When I turned my head, I saw Baekhyun. I quickly pulled out my earphone and put it on. I didn't mean to ignore him, but it just very awkward after what happened yesterday.

I open my music player and open SHINee's song. I'm a big fan of SHINee before EXO's debut, and after, I'm still a Shawol although Chanyeol keep on told me to support them. After me and Baekhyun start dating, he and Chanyeol keep told me to support them. So funny, they're under the same company, and they still compete for fans. So I ended up support both of them.

I felt that someone laying on my shoulder. It was Baekhyun. He looks like he was asleep, so I just ignore him and continue listen to my music. I ended up fall asleep, but still listening to my music.

-------

Baekhyun's POV

I woke up and I realized that my head was on her shoulder. I carefully removed her head, sit properly and then placed her head on my shoulder. Her ears were plugged in with earphone, so I removed it and closed the music. I looked in front and found out that Chanyeol was laying on Joyceline's shoulder.

I took out my phone and took a photo of them. Chen was busy chatting with Xiumin, although Xiumin was driving.

"Xiumin hyung, you're so cute!"

"Ne..."

"Minseok hyung, you're so adorable!"

"Everyone knows that I'm adorable…"

"Hyung, your cheeks were cute! "

"I know…"

"Xiumin hyung, you're so gorgeous!"

"I know that..."

"Minseok hyung, you're so handsome!"

"Yeah..."

"Baozi hyung, I love you..."

"Ohh..."

"Hyung, can I kiss you? "

"No way…"

"Yah, hyung! Can you just answer me properly?"

"I'm driving..."

"Yah!"

"Okay...you're cute but you said I'm cuter before, I admit that you're adorable too, but I'm far more adorable that you are. Then, you said that my cheeks were cute, everyone knows about it. You're gorgeous but just now you said that I'm gorgeous so I think I'm more gorgeous than you. You're handsome, but just like just now, you said that I'm handsome, so I'm more handsome than you. And last two...what you said?"

"I said that I love you and I ask for permission to kiss you."

"Ohh...and at last..."

"At last what?"

"At last, I'm normal so I don't love you at all. I'm not a gay. And don't try to kiss me."

"Yah!"

"Shut up Kim Jong Dae! I'm driving!" Xiumin shouted at him. I laughed under my breath. Chen always like this, asking Xiumin that he love him or not. Although every time Xiumin will answer no, he still keep on asking. Actually, Chen was totally normal, because he told us once he have a girlfriend and the girl left her because the girl want to chase her dream.

Xiumin he said that before he joined SME, he love a girl very much and court her for many years. The girl actually like Xiumin too, but she didn't gave Xiumin any answer before he join SME, so Xiumin gave up.

As for Kai, he said that he always being court by girls only. He only met a girl that makes he fall in love with in his life. But he always refuse to tell us the story. Taemin told us that the girl that he loved had die, so he doesn't want to talk about it.

Kyungsoo, you all knows that he's in love with Kristin.

Lay, you know what he said? He said he has a girlfriend when he's five! Oh my god! None of us believe him.

Suho said, he has a very close girl friend when he's in secondary school. He said the girl once was his girlfriend but she left with other man.

Tao, he just don't like to go into comfort room by himself, and no one knows the reason. But trust me, he's totally normal too.

Kris he's a cool city guy. He just act cool, because his heart had been hurted by a girl once.

Luhan, face of our group, he told us that the girl that he love the most told him that she's in love with another guy, so same as Kris, he's been hurted by a girl too.

As for our maknae Sehun, he had a girlfriend once he really love so much. The girl died too. In a car crash. He said that the car crashed was planned by another girl that loves him very much.

Then, our big ears Chanyeol. He only had his eye on Joyceline since he’s young. He always told me about his love story, although he and Joyceline haven’t been together. He always tell me what happened when they’re younger, so I get to know Kristin from his past too.

Last but not least, me. I'm madly in love with Kristin. We always said that love was very powerful. People said that love can be blind, love can kill some people, love can help people to suffer anything. Love will grow stronger day by day, love is when she or he is not around, you’ll feel alone. Love is gave everything you have to your love. Lovers can’t have secret between two of them.

When you're deeply in love with someone, you would sure do anything for him or her, just because you love him or her. Hah, I talk too much didn’t I? I’m not sure that if I court Kristin again, will she be my girlfriend again? I hope so, and I guess that she would be my girlfriend again. I really missed her. I missed her everything. Her smiled…her hug…her lips…WAIT!!! Did I just said her lips?? Well, don’t mistaken me. I’m not a pervert, a byuntae.

I look at her sleeping face. She’s really is my angel. My cheonsa. She’s my everything. She’s my world. Just like Bruno Mars’s song ‘Just the way you are’, when I see her face, my whole world stop. When we kissed, I could only felt her beside me.

_______

A/N:

These stories are fake! I just wrote it by myself.