Epilogue

Third Person's POV

Joyceline was sitting nervously in front of the mirror. Kristin was standing behind her and comfort her.

Today is the wedding of Chanyeol and Joyceline. Chanyeol proposed to Joyceline after they're dating for three years.

Their relationship was known by all the fans after a year they're dating.

"It's okay, unnie. Don't be nervous. Oppa is coming." Kristin comforted.

"But Kristin-ah…do you think that there would be sasaengs? I'm quite afraid. You know that time when my relationship was known by the fans, the sasaengs we're quite mad."

"It's been two years, unnie. Don't worry. See, Kyungsoo and I were dating for three years and the fans supported us too. They'll support you. No matter who their idol chose, they just want them to be happy."

"Yeah, Joyceline. At first, the fans don't even support me and Baek. But it'll be fine. So, quit worrying." Taeyeon said.

"Okay. I'll just listen to the two of you." Joyceline smiled.

The door opened and Kyungsoo came in with Baekhyun. Kyungsoo came to Kristin's side quietly without her notice.

"Jagiya. I miss you." Kyungsoo kissed Kristin on her cheek and said.

"When you're here?"

"Just a few seconds ago." Kyungsoo answered and held Kristin's hands.

"Where's Yeol?" Joyceline asked the two of them.

"He's outside. Don't worry. He'll appear later. He's not allowed to come in here, isn't he?" Baekhyun answered.

"Yeah." Kyungsoo nodded.

"Hyung…it's time. Let's go out." Sehun reached out his head inside.

"Ne." Kyungsoo and Baekhyun answered together.

"Oh, hey noona. Congratulations on your wedding."

"Thanks, Sehun."

"Welcome." He said then left.

"Unnie, I'll be leaving with Kyungsoo first. See you later, okay? Dad is going to come in later." Kristin said and kissed her sister on her cheek and left the room with Kyungsoo, Baekhyun and Taeyeon.

"How's she?" Chanyeol asked panicked as he saw the four of them left the room.

"Hey, relax. Unnie is fine, oppa." Kristin said.

"Ahh…okay. I'll just go and prepare…" He mumbled and left.

The four of them went to look for the other members. They sat with their own members except for Kristin and Kyungsoo who sat in the first row. There were other groups who came too, such as Super Junior, SHINee, f(x), TVXQ, Zhang Liyin, Kangta, Zhou Mi, Henry and BoA.

"Yah, Baek, when will you marry?" Chen asked Baekhyun with a teasing tone.

"Huh?"

"He's asking when will you get married." Lay said.

"Umm…why should I tell you guys?"

"Because you should."

"Aish…you guys should worried about Kyungsoo first."

"Wae?"

"Because I've proposed to Taeyeon." Baekhyun answered happily and turned to look at Taeyeon.

"Then you should get married too! You know you should marry today."

"Whatever. How 'bout Kyunggie?" Baekhyun shrugged and asked.

"Don't know." Suho answered.

"Kai will sure know something. Kai-ah, do you know?"

"Huh? I don't know."

"Really?"

"Yeah. D.O and I haven't talk to each other for weeks." Kai nodded.

"Arasseo. He's being mysterious recently." Luhan nodded as agreement.

The wedding song played and the all of them stop talking.

Chanyeol was standing in front nervously. The door opened and revealed Joyceline and her father.

He took Joyceline to the front and passed her to Chanyeol. Kristin's father slightly patted Chanyeol's shoulder before he handed Joyceline to him.

Chanyeol nodded, knowing his father-in-law want him to take good care of his daughter. Her dad then sat between Kristin and their mother.

After the wedding, Kyungsoo left earlier. He told Kristin that he would meet her later.

Kristin and the other members all thought that Kyungsoo was acting weird. The members weren't busy recently, but Kyungsoo always have other things to do, and haven't meet with Kristin for days.

Kristin walk along the park, thinking of the second time Kyungsoo confessed to her. She was really happy that day. Their relationship was fine but until recently, Kyungsoo was acting really weird.

"Chogiwa dan beone neukkyeo~" Her phone rang.

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Jagiya, where are you?"

"Umm…Hangang Park."

"Can you come to Namsan?"

"Sure. Why?"

"You'll know. I'll be waiting."

She sighed and went to there. After she reached there, she called Kyungsoo.

"Come to the place where I confessed to you." He answered and ended the call.

Kristin went up there and there was no one.

She just stroll around like the last time, and no one is around too. She turned around and saw Kyungsoo walking towards her.

He stopped in front of her and started to speak.

"The first time we met, I've fall in-love with you. That time when I knew that Baekhyun love you, I knew that I won't stand a chance. But when Baekhyun and you broke up, I knew that I had a chance. When I confessed to you, I've expected that you won't say yes. When the second time you and Baekhyun broke up, I could confess to you again. The second time I confessed, it was actually set up by Baek and Chanyeol. But same as the first time, I didn't expected that you'll say yes. Unexpectedly, you agreed. And it's been three years we're dating now. Kristin Kim Hye-In, would you married me?" Kyungsoo knelt down at the last sentence and took out a ring.

Kristin was shock. She didn't see this coming.

"Yes, I do." She answered.

"Thanks God." Kyungsoo murmured and helped her to wear the ring. He hugged her tightly.

"Yeobo, saranghae." Kyungsoo whispered.

"Nado saranghaeyo."

Kyungsoo loosen the hug and held her cheeks. He stared into her eyes and slowly leaned closer to her, closing the gap between their lips.

After several seconds, the both of them pulled out from the kiss.

"So…when will the wedding be, Mrs. Do?" Kyungsoo asked smiling.

"Soon, Mr. Do." Kristin answered and smiled back.

Kristin Kim Hye-In love Do Kyungsoo. This is undeniable.