17: Planning

Baekhyun's POV

As Kristin entered her house, I left. When I entered our dorm, the lights were off. But there's a people sitting in the couch. I turned on the light and saw it was just Kyungsoo. "The other guys were in their room. If you want to know."

"So why are you still here?" I closed the door and walked to him.

"I'm here because I want to talk to you. Personally." He stood up and continued say, "Can we talk in the kitchen?" I nodded and we both walked to the kitchen.

"Why you want to talk to me? If you are just upset because you failed to court Kristin, I'm leaving."

"No. I just want to tell you, I would not give up. I'm still going to court her. But I'm warning you now, don't you dare to hurt Kristin again. If I found out, I'm pretty sure that I will punch you. That's all I want to say." He smirked and left the kitchen.

I just stood at the kitchen quietly, thinking about what he said. That's mean he let me court Kristin?

Whatever... I went into my room and saw Chanyeol sitting on his bed texting.

"Hi, whom are you texting with?"

"My jagiya..." He answered without looking up.

"Your yeojachingu? Who is it?"

"Pabo...it is Joyceline."

"Since when you're dating each other?"

"Yesterday, I confessed to her."

"So you hid from us for a day already? I'm going to tell the other guys..."

"No way hyung!"

"Okay...I'm going to change." I took my pajamas and went out to change.

-------

Chanyeol's POV

I asked Joyceline to go out for our first date tomorrow. And guess what she said? She said okay!

Yeah! I'm really happy! We decide to not let the other members to know about our relationship first. And even Kristin.

We didn't mean to hide our relationship from them. But now Baekhyun find out...

Never mind, he won't tell the other guys. Now he is planning to confess to Kristin. Here's what happened when Kyungsoo and Kristin was inside the room.

-FLASHBACK-

Tao said, "Come on, let's go and eavesdrop them. It's going to be fun!"

"Okay, come on hyung!" Kai answered.

We all stick near to the door and then Baekhyun suddenly pulled me away.

"I was planning to confess to her today, but Kyungsoo ruins everything." He complained.

"I got it...let's go then..." I quickly get back to the door and heard Kristin said, "...but I guess...I just love Baekhyun more..."

We all turned to Baekhyun and look at him.

"What?!" He whispered.

"Kristin noona said she love you more than Kyungsoo hyung..." Sehun said.

"So what? I knew that from the start." He answered plainly and suddenly the door opened.

-END OF FLASHBACK-

That's what happened. Hah, Baekhyun really has confidence. But that's true that Kristin love him more. We all know that.

And about me and Joyceline, I confessed to her yesterday in Xiumin's car, when we are on our way heading to the restaurant. This is how it happened.

-FLASHBACK-

Joyceline and I were sitting in the center row of Xiumin's car. This happened after Baekhyun and Kristin asleep, of course. And if you wonder why Chen and Xiumin didn't figure it out, that's because...

"Joyceline?"

"Hmm?" She answered me. Yep, this is her style. If any people called her name, she would answer "Hmm?"

I took out my phone and texted her, Joyceline, can I ask you a question?-Me.

Go on and ask.-Joyceline.

I took a deep breath and typed, Can you be my girlfriend?

She frowned. After a minute, she replied, are you kidding? Of course......YES!

I smirked. I knew that the answer will definitely be yes, I just took too long to confess to her didn't I. I whispered beside her ears, "I love you, Joyceline."

She smiled and whispered, "I love you too."

-END OF FLASHBACK-

I and Joyceline are officially couple now! I'm so excited! I finally can cuddle her, tell her I love her so much, and kiss her. We can do everything Kristin and Baekhyun did before. We can go out for a date, but of course, I still need to hide it from the other first.

Finally after I wait for years, she became my girlfriend! Actually I can confess to her earlier, but I can't find any right time, and the most important, I don't have the courage. I was quite amused that Baekhyun courted Kristin with only two weeks. He's really good at this.

I love her so much, and I'm sure that she loves me too.

Baekhyun came in and said, "I'm planning to confess to her next week. What do you think about it?"

"Confess to her? Go on! We'll support you!"

"But I want to do something more romantic. You have any suggestion?"

"Hmm...I think you should go and ask Suho hyung or Kai. They probably have idea. Or Luhan hyung! They sure will help you."

"Well, I'm planning maybe next Monday."

"You want me to tell Joyceline? She can help you too."

"Okay."

_______

A/N:

Baekhyun is going to confess to Kristin! And Chanyeol and Joyceline are dating now! Do you guys have any suggestion how Baekhyun should confess to her? Actually I'm still working on it. Hope you guys support this story 'till the end, and I just published a new fanfic, the title was 'Falling in love with you' , and here is the story description.

"Kay was an author of a fanfic about Taemin in Wattpad and a childhood friend of him too. One day, Taemin readed the story and found it interest. He began to message her and they become friends. Kay don't know that the guy that always message her was the famous Lee Taemin from SHINee, her childhood best friend. One day, he asked Kay to hang out. After Kay found out that the guy was Taemin, she begin to avoid him because she don't want to remember the past. Taemin realized that she's starting to avoid him, so he keep on finding her, because he had fall for her. After that he found out that Kay was studying in an art school, so he decide to went in the art school too even though he had finished his studies. He tried to talk to her, but she still avoiding him. He even confess to her but she reject too. He knows that she likes him, but she thought that she's not suit for an idol. After they went for a school trip, everything changes..."

Okay, next chapter is going to be Chanyeol and Joyceline's first date, I'm still planning where should they go. VOTE AND COMMENT! SARANGHAE CHINGUS!!!