42: Let's hang out ^^

Chanyeol's POV

Hi guys!!! Finally it's my point of view again…

So…things are getting well between Kristin and Baekhyun, right?"

They're talking with each other right now. Things seems getting well between the two of them. Well, did I repeated earlier?

Hehe, anyway, my relationship with Joyceline, my jagiya, is fine too. Cause we're so sweet~ This is what I said.

I was playing video game with Chen Chen~ and it's quite boring too…cause I kept on listening to Chen mumbling fuck.

"Shoot. I lose." I announced.

"Ahh…Careless careless, shoot anonymous anonymous. Heartless mindless, no one who care about me. Shi luo de gan jue, shui zai hu zhi you ren nai. Wo zai ye wu fa jie shou, bi shang le shuang yan~" Chen suddenly sang.

"Yah yah yah! I knew your voice was awesome, but can you please stop singing?" I complained.

"Ohh, you don't like it?"

I nodded.

He kept on singing, but this time, he sang Overdose.

"Wo du shang yi qie er he xia le ni. Shi jian dao zhuan ye wu fa shou hui."

"Yah!" Baekhyun complained too.

"Jiu suan mao zhe shang yin de wei xian, so bad no one can stop her."

"Erm, Chen? Can you please stop singing?" Kristin asked.

"Okay~" Chen immediately answered.

"Yieee…" Baekhyun teased. He told me before that Chen likes Kristin.

"Aww…" Baekhyun gulped as Kristin punched him.

"Hah, Baek you should see your face!" Chen laughed.

"Yah! Shut up will you?"

"I don't care~"

"Dinner boys…" Kris and Lay came out from the kitchen.

"Oh yeah! Dinner time!" I cheered.

"Wait a minute, Chanyeol. Where are the others?" Kyungsoo came out.

"They went out earlier." Kristin said.

"Aish, they should've tell me." Kris mumbled.

"Never mind, let's eat first." Lay said.

-------

Kyungsoo's POV

The seven of us sat down and ate. Lay washed the dishes with Baekhyun, since last time he promised to wash the dishes for a month, while Baekhyun, he just wanted to help since he got nothing to do.

"Kris hyung! Come and help us!"

"Doing dishes is not his style." Chen laughed.

"Yeah." Kris nodded and left to his room.

Now, it's left Chanyeol, Chen, Kristin and I in the living room. Chanyeol and Chen kept on playing their video games.

"Yah! I want to play~" Baekhyun whined and ran out from the kitchen.

"No, Baekkie. You need to help me first." Lay grabbed his collar.

"Hyung~" Baekhyun pouted.

"No."

"Hyung, you can ask for Kyungsoo's help, or Kristin." Baekhyun suggested.

"No." Lay insisted.

"Yixing…"

"Still no."

"Ohh…okay."

Is this my chance to ask Kristin to hang out? It's boring here…

"Kristin, do you want to go out and get some fresh air?" I decided to ask her.

"Umm, okay." She agreed.

_______

A/N:

So another update in a same day~ I love CHEN <3. Hehehe… So this story is getting lesser votes and reads. I'm losing some of my readers, did I? Maybe because of my story lack of idea. I'll try to improve. Bye for now, see you guys in next chapter again!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~