28: HYUNG!

Baekhyun's POV

"Yeoboseyo?"

"Baekhyun! It's me!"

"Ohh...today night...want to meet?"

"Okay. As usual, you'll drive."

"Deal. Bye." I sighed and put down the phone. It was afternoon now.

Chanyeol entered the room. "Hey, hyung, Kristin came."

"Ohh..." I went out the room.

Kristin was talking to Kyungsoo and Kai. I sat down beside her.

"Hey Baekhyun."

"Hey."

"Do you have time today night?"

"Umm...no. Why?"

"I want to go to buy some things...and I'm thinking about someone accompany me..."

"Oh."

"Hey Kristin, how about me and Kyungsoo hyung accompany you? It'll be fun! And Sehun too! I'm sure that he'll want."

"Of course I want hyung! Suho hyung, wanna join?" Sehun cheered.

"Sure!"

Now I feel so sorry for Kristin...I can't accompany her just because I need to meet someone...

"Chanyeol hyung wanna come?" Kai asked happily.

"No thanks. I have my date." Chanyeol waved his hand.

"Aww...Joyceline noona again? Hyung you're so sweet..." Sehun whined.

"Aww...when will EXO-M come back? I miss Xiumin and Luhan hyung..." Suho pouted.

"Neither I..." Kyungsoo said.

"I miss Chen, Xiumin and Kris!" Kristin said.

"Wae??!!" I shouted.

"Cause Chen's funny and troll...Kris is cool...and Xiumin is cute!" Kristin laughed.

"Eww...Baekhyun is jealous..." Suho teased.

"Yeah...hyung! Did you just say that you miss Luhan hyung?" Sehun yelled.

"Yeah." Suho admitted.

"Hyung! He's mine!"

"Aww...maknae come on...you're just jealous..."

"No! But obviously Luhan hyung is mine. See, HunHan! And not SuHan!"

"LOL....you're kidding me...that's not funny though..." Kai mumbled.

"Hehehe...I'll stop this childish act." Sehun said.

"You still know that that are childish..." Suho said.

"When we'll leave?" Kristin asked.

"Now! Let's go! I can hear my bubble tea is calling me, 'Sehun oppa! Sehun oppa! I'm here! Come and get me!'" Sehun laughed and dragged Kai and Kyungsoo with him.

"Yeah...kaja." Suho said and waited for Kristin. They left the dorm. Before they left, Kristin gave me a hug.

"Well...now it's only us..." Chanyeol mumbled.

"Yeah. What are you planning to do?"

"I don't know...but I'll leave by five."

"Okay, I guess I'll be leaving by six."

-------

Kai's POV

Sehun dragged me and Kyungsoo out from the dorm. Suho and Kristin just follow us behind. Suho started his car. He dragged us into the back seats, so naturally, Kristin sat in front.

"Yah! Sehun! I want to sit with Kyungsoo hyung!"

"I don't care~~" He sang.

"Could you two please just shut your mouth up? It's noisy and I need to focus driving." Suho scolded.

"Umma! But I want to sit with Kyungsoo!"

"Just stay quiet..."

"Ohh...okay..."

"And did you just called me umma?! I'm going to kill you!"

"I didn't! Right?"

"Yeah." Kristin agreed.

"I agree too." Kyungsoo said looking at his phone.

"I heard that!" Sehun said.

"Sehun you! How could you dongsaeng! I only have you as my dongsaeng..." I whined.

"Oops...did I say it out loud...mianhe Kai HYUNG!" He smirked.

"Stop calling me hyung! I hate that word! It makes me look old!"

"Oh yeah? Kai Hyung! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG! HYUNG!" He started to annoy me.

"Aish...now I know how Xiumin hyung feels...being the oldest among all of us...but Suho and Kris are the one who's acting like the oldest...because Luhan hyung was childish too..." I murmured.

"Luhan hyung is not childish. He's manly! MANLY! M-A-N-L-Y! Got it?!" Sehun said.

"Got it..."

"Hey you two! Shut the f*ck up! It's getting nosier!" Suho scolded again.

"There goes your umma..." Kristin said.

"Yah...Kristin what did you just say?"

"Huh? Oppa, I said nothing."

"Ohh..."

"See? Here's the difference...Kristin noona called Suho umma but he didn't scold." I said.

"That's because you two are really noisy so Suho hyung had no choice but scold you two." Kyungsoo answered.

"Here we are!!! Coex Mall!"

"Suho you're really rich..." Kyungsoo raised his thumb.

"I just want to come here..."

"Yay! Bubble tea! I'm coming!" Sehun cheered. We all laughed at his childish acts.

_______
A/N:
Yay! I finished chapter 28!!! I'm so happy cause I still thought that I can't finish this chapter...did you think that Baekhyun is cheating...come on, let's guess! And hope you like my comeback! I think hard about those scenes! Don't ever forget VOTE AND COMMENT! KAMSAHAMNIDA!

~SHINeeTaeminHo~