19: EXO's Big Plan

Baekhyun's POV

The door bell rang.

"Jong-In-ah...go and open the door and check who's coming..."

"Hyung...why don't you go and open by yourself? I'm tired..." He yawned.

"I rather do it myself next time." I said and stood up to open the door.

"Annyeong...did I disturb you guys?" Kristin greeted.

"Annyeong...you didn't disturb us at all...most of us are wide awake..."

"Umm...where's Chanyeol oppa?"

"He had gone out. For date. I guess."

"Date? With who?" Sehun asked.

"Joyceline."

"Chanyeol is dating Joyceline? Aish, I still thought that I might have a chance to date her..." Xiumin sighed.

"Hey oppa, don't try to court my sister. Her heart all belongs to Chanyeol oppa."

"She didn't tell you that she and Chanyeol were dating?"

"She won't tell me."

Oh...shit...I better pray that the Gods will help me. Chanyeol is going to kill me...

"So now...our Yeollie finally start to date Joyceline?" Kris asked.

"Yup." I answered.

"At least Kristin still available now, isn't it?" Xiumin hyung laughed. I stared at him and he quickly stop laughing. "Seems like Kristin is not available anymore. She still belongs to someone."

"Huh? Minseok oppa, are you talking about me?"

"Umm...nope."

"I guess I'll stay here until lunch. Where's Kyungsoo oppa?"

"He's not in the dorm. Tao pulled him and Chen out to buy somethings earlier." Luhan said.

"So where's Yixing oppa? I didn't see him around here... out again?"

"Nope, he's in the room with Suho. Probably still sleeping."

"Okay, do you guys have your breakfast? If not I'm going to prepare for you all."

"We haven't eat. Since Kyungsoo was out, Lay was sleeping and Kris won't cook for us, so we haven't eat. And plus, we are too lazy to cook."

"Then I guess I'll cook for you."

"Yeah! Kristin is the best!" Xiumin screamed.

"Shut up hyung!" Kris sulked.

"Okay, fine then I'll shut up." Xiumin pretend to zip his mouth. I went into Suho's room.

"Hyung? I need to talk to you."

"Hmm..." He answered. He still in his bed.

"Get up hyung! I have something really important to tell you!"

"Okay...what is it?" He sat up and rub his eyes.

"Its about I want to..."

"Baekkie...you're too loud..." Lay sat up from his bed too.

"Then stop sleeping and listen please hyung..."

"Okay, continue what you said just now."

"It's about Kristin...I'm planning to confess to her my feelings towards her still the same, and I hope she would be my girlfriend again."

"Well that's good. And if you finish your talk, go out because I still want to get some sleep..." Lay yawned.

"I'm telling you because I need your help! I have no idea how to do this!"