»two

» chapter song:  there for you by martin garrix and troye sivan

Yoonhye was left on the sidewalk, her body was unconscious. The poor girl had nothing left to lose. And for Sunmi and the gang, they ran away as soon as Yoonhye had fully shut down.

"Serves her right," Jaehyun spat, walking away like the drunkard he is. The delinquents leave the scene and hide in the nearest alley.

"How does it feel?"

All of them bolted up in surprise, a silhouette of a young man was in front of them all of the sudden. He walks closer to them, every step had a tingling feeling that sent chills down everyone's spine.

"You're monsters, you've hurt someone so innocent."

Jaehyun, as the fighter of the group, he quickly responded to the man who was eavesdropping. He approached him quickly, his fist out and ready to beat the living daylights out of this man.

"Why you little a-" Jaehyun was cut off by the man's relatively deep voice.

"You think you're going to do the same to me?" The man scoffed, his wits and reflexes were lighting fast. Jaehyun's fist was in his hands.

Jaehyun and everyone else in the back had never seen something like this. Someone so strong, and someone so quick. Jaehyun's eyes popped open.

"I won't let you leave without proper punishment." He said before twisting Jaehyun's hand and throwing him down the ground within just a second.

Jaehyun tried to get up, but the strangers foot was on his back, and his hand, that still held his twisted arm, was too strong.

"You asshole! How strong do you think you are? I mean 5 against 1? Don't you feel sad for yourself?" Sunmi boasts.

The stranger picked up Jaehyun from the ground, holding the poor boy's neck before twisting it. Jaehyun fell to the ground once more, this time, he was completely lifeless.

"It'll feel like a 1 on 1 battle as long is with a bunch of prideful rookies. So, tell me," He looked up from the lifeless body, to glance at back at the person he just killed. He looks up back at them, eyes gleaming in the darkness. "Don't you feel sorry for yourselves?"

•••
Y O O N H Y E»

"Huh? Where am I?" I start to regain my vision, and all I see are bright lights surrounding me, sunlight creeping through a window I've never seen.

"You're awake," A mysterious man stands up, the light shining behind him, made it look like he was someone really godlike. The halo around him, though.

"What am I doing here? And w-who are you?" I ask him, my eyes frantically roaming around the room.

I then came to realize that I am currently in a hospital. But the real question is, why am I in the hospital?

"You should relax, you're lucky you had minor injuries," His voice was so deep and soothing in my ears. He helped me lie back down properly.

"Now, please tell me, why am I here? I don't have the money for the treatment, and more importantly I really don't know who brought me here." I babbled.

The man in front of me chuckled a little before answering me. "Don't you remember?"

"Yeah... Kinda. I was beaten up and then all I remember was passing out while they were beating me up." I trailed off, looking down at the white sheets over my waist.