»sixteen

»chapter song: play date by melanie martinez

Unlike the unsettling dark night, the moon took its rest as the sun was now visible in the horizon.

Yoonhye flickered her eyes open, hissing as the bright sunlight shines directly on her eyes.

Pearl white silk sheets were wrapped around her body, and it felt so smooth and luxurious around her, giving her warmth.

She then looks around at the room. It wasn't as dark and eerie as it was at night.

Last night...

She thought to herself.

Her mind suddenly flashed the frightening events of the night before.

Taehyung's hands gripping onto her neck, restricting her to breathe for almost a minute.

The memories haunted her again- the way she chose to leave with Taehyung, the way Taehyung had almost killed her, the way he locked her up in this room all night long.

Her heart raced, tears started to form at the brim of her eyes. Her shaking hands tightly clutching onto her chest.

She shuddered as she heard the door flung open. The sudden noise disrupted the momentary serenity of the room.

A familiar figure of who she liked to classify as a murderer was now walking towards her.

"Morning," His dark brown hair covered half of his face, as he smiled warmly.

Yoonhye's expression turned into something more fearful. But her heart didn't understand what she was feeling.

Her chest pounded heavily as she looked at him with glassy eyes.

"Why are you crying?" Taehyung frowned.

He scoots near her, and sat next to her on the bed.

Yoonhye resisted, of course. But she couldn't do anything once Taehyung wrapped his lean arms around her.

Her eyes were wide, her heart started to do back flips in her chest.

She was confused, disgusted and mad at herself for feeling this way.

Her brain was sending multiple alarms to push him off of her, but somehow it only took one signal from her heart to make him stay.

"Wh-what are you doing?" She questioned, her current state was still in deep panic.

"Hugging you, duh. Hoping you'd feel better." Taehyung's velvety voice sank into her ears, sending chills down her spine.

All she felt was warmth around her.

It's like he's a totally different person.

This was the Taehyung she knew and loved.

Which just confused her even more.

Trembling in his hug, she tries to pry his hand off of her. But she was too scared to actually move it away.

Her gut feeling wanted to kick him in the balls, run away, get Jin and Jungkook, and report him to the police.

She found herself completely frozen and mesmerized.

Her wide gaze never leaving Taehyung's fluffly dark brown hair.

"I'm sorry for last night, Yoon. I didn't mean it. I won't do it ever again." He dug his head into the crook of her neck, his words buzzing into her neck.