»six

»chapter song: mystery of love by sufjan stevens

Y O O N H Y E»»

I never thought I would be his.

It took so long for me to realize what he is to me and why he matters so much to me. And why I said yes to his little hang out.

Jin isn't any guy you see everyday. He understands how I feel, bears with me when I'm too complicated to handle. It's been like that all these years. He's my savior.

My angel.

"I'll see you tomorrow," Jin looks at me with a dashing smile that made my heart race.

"I'll see you too, mr. Worldwide handsome."

Call it cringy, but to be honest, I am enjoying this. I lean over his cheek and lightly pressed my lips against his plump cheeks, leaving him speechless.

"I'm sorry if that was awkward, I mean I-"

I was taken aback by his sudden action. He snaked his arms up my waist and pulled me to his body, looking at me sincerely with those beautiful eyes of his. He leaned down my face and he placed his lips on mine.

He's my first kiss.

The kiss was somewhat electrifying. I couldn't describe how it was but it would be something I would remember till the day I die. The sunset cooled down into shades of purple and orange, the scenery complimented the emotions of our moment.

"I'll see you,"

"See you too."

•••
J I N»»

"Walking home alone, ey?" I hear someone talk from behind me.

I look around and see a strange man, his face completely covered with his pitch black hair and hoodie. I decided to ignore the creep and continue to take down my route home.

"I would've ran if I were you."

His voice was so deep and raspy it gave me the chills. Now I'm starting to get genuinely creeped out. Things escalated as I saw the man pop right in front of me.

"This might hurt a little." He mutters, taking out a knife out of his pocket.

"What the fuck?"

•••

Jin flutters his eyes, adjusting it to the bright light in front of him. He frantically swishes his head around, his body was completely immobile. His hands tied to his back, and his ankles tied to the other.

The male hears footsteps, making his adrenaline rush even more. A silhouette of a man hovered his helpless body.

It takes Jin a couple of minutes to scan the mysterious male standing in front of him.

"You're that bastard," Jin muttered, blood spurting out of his mouth.

The man did nothing but smile at him. His smile didn't look like it was out of happiness— it was out of insanity.

"The name's, Taehyung." The man spoke, with an ominous tone in his voice.

"Do you think I care about who you are? Let me out of here, you dickhead." Jin spat with all his might, ignoring the immense pain that circulated through his body.

"I can't do that," Taehyung smiled devilishly while picking the brown haired male from the cold floor. "You see, you've messed with me. Big time."