»seventeen

»chapter song: lights up by harry styles

The atmosphere remained light, as if an eternal ray of sunlight struck her heart.

She felt completely different.

The fear was gone, the doubt was erased from her mind.

She let the chains that drew her back from Taehyung, loose.

Taehyung supported Yoonhye's back as he escorted her to the dining table, the beautiful gold at the corners of the room, shined like never before.

The crystals that hung above seemed to be even more reflective than they usually were.

Everything was beautiful.

She didn't see anything but happiness, which made her feel ecstatic.

"It's your favorite," Taehyung beamed.

He pulled out a chair for Yoonhye to sit on, making her feel like a princess.

She never felt this special in her entire life. And this time, someone's affection didn't ruin her thoughts again.

It genuinely made her happy.
Inside and out.

She was stunned to see that Taehyung was the only person who could ever give her this feeling of everlasting joy.

She then looked down to see a plate filled with fried chicken, and a large bowl that was filled with gravy.

She then looked over to Taehyung, her eyes sparkled with delight.

He glared at her with the purest look and her face was something that meant the world to him.

He always knew he was gonna make her happy. He always knew that they were meant to be.

"Thank you so much, Tae." Her voice was a little more high pitched than usual, but that might be due to all her excitement.

"That's not all," He smirked playfully as he points at an extremely large strawberry milkshake.

Everything looked so excessively huge, but that's what charmed her the most.

She immediately freaked out when she saw the beverage. A mountain of whipped cream, garnished with the purest of the red strawberries.

She leaped out of her chair, ignoring the burning sensation from her back, spreading her arms out wide.

"Thank you," She whispers into the crook of his neck.

"I love you." She shyly admits, looking away from his stare.

"And I love you too." He replied before kissing her on the tip of her nose.

•••

On a more disrupted side in which what seemed to be a house of white light, the two siblings have awoke from their unpleasant room.

The entire night all they could notice were the rotting bodies at the far side of the room. Their stomach turning stench would be all up their noses.

The overall strangeness and vibe of the room was enough to fuel their nightmares for as long as they lived.

"Did you get any sleep?" The younger groans in his morning voice.

He slowly rises from the grimy floor, as he massaged his back which started to flare up with pain.

Who wouldn't have back pain if you just slept on a concrete floor without anything but your clothes in between your back and the cold floor?

"Got the best sleep I've had in years." The elder remarked in a sarcastic manner, peering down on his stab wound, which was taken care of Jungkook.

He recalled how all they did was argue of how tight or loose he would tie the cloth over his wound.

A sudden memory popped into his head, igniting a fire in him.

Yoonhye.

He thought.

She left them on unclear terms, Jin knew he had to get out of here somehow. And get her out too.

Jin thought of many things, but the words that kept circling in his head were words of shame, and regret.

Regretting how he let her go like that.

He started to hate himself for wasting the only opportunity to run away with her and have Taehyung behind bars.

"We have to find a way out soon before he kills us here." Jin spoke, as the younger's ears rang.

"I'm afraid that's nearly impossible." Jungkook said dryly, eyeing the room that lacked windows, or even anything to escape with.

"We're gonna die here."

The moment Jungkook said that, the heavy door almost flew open, the bright rays of sunlight were something Jin never saw in a long time.

"Stay alive."

His slim silhouette was present in the doorway, as he threw a duffel bag near them.

Before Jin could even protest, Taehyung's hazel eyes gleam in the yellow rays of light. Before shutting the door with a loud thud.

"What was that?" Jungkook uttered, blinking his eyes a couple of times.

The younger then proceeds to crawl near the duffel bag and zipped it open.

"What?" He asked his self, clearly puzzled.

The bag was filled with food, even blankets, clothes and water.

"Why does he want us to stay alive, hyung?"

The atmosphere was thick. As if a dense cloud were blanketed on the two boys.

Jin didn't respond, instead he stared into the distance. Plotting out the most possible escape plan.

A/N

Hey guyyyys lmao. Sorry if this chapter is rlly short (and its just a filler so uh double sorry) but really. Yall im so sorry. I still have minor writers block and im really busy with school.

But aye! We got 540 reads!! Thank you all so much to those who are still reading this and supporting my story. Thank you so so so freaking much! I love you and you are loved💜