»thirty six

.1
monster
Taehyung;

I didn't know what went wrong.

But I knew deep in the pit of my guts that our happiness couldn't last.

At least right now.

I was so close.

And now everything I worked for is gone.

A light sparked up inside her, and I should've known better than to trust this explosive mind of hers.

If theres one thing I hate about her its her wits. She's undeniably clever.

The only thing that ruins her logical thinking is her heart.

She tends to use her heart over her brain, thats why it's easy to get into her brain and hijack her thoughts.

And that's what I was after.

To fool her heart, so I can have all of her without any complains.

But I can see as of late she's starting to be more spontaneous.

And I hate it.

I have to fix this.

I stood before her, my body over hers, my eyes fixiated on her face, trying to study what I was seeing.

By the looks of her face, I knew that I'd lost her already.

But I think I know myself too well.

She glared at me, eyebrows knitted, her skin was burning bright red.

"If you think I'm just a pawn in your game, then think again," She continued, her breath blew on my neck.

I just gave her another eerie smile, the demons caged inside me, letting loose.

"If you don't want them to get hurt, then I suggest you play by my rules. And if you want to save them, by all means, do try your best." I spat.

But she just looked like she was about to rip into my chest and maul me like a hungry lion.

"Surprise me," I mutter, before letting her go.

She instantly slumped to the floor, looking like a puppet cut from its strings.

Loose and weak.

"You will never have me," She uttered.

"Trust me, princess. I already have you wrapped around my finger." I gave her a small wink, while I walked towards the door.

Just as she thought our encounter was over, I snapped my fingers, and instantly, some people arrived right at the door step.

She looked at me in disbelief, gluing herself once again to the wall. Her lips started to quiver in fear. Her eyes glassy and foggy.

"Lock her up."

The men just nodded and proceeded to seize her, aggressively picking her up of the red carpet.