»thirty three

»chapter song: futile devices by sufjan stevens

.1
morning star
Yoonhye;

I awoke to a sweet scent of vanilla. Its sweetness continues to linger up my nose.

I fully opened my eyes to see Taehyung still fast asleep, my head still rests on his chest, my hands wrapped around his torso. My eyes wandered off and I was now gazing at his chest, slightly exposed. As the first few buttons of his shirt were undone. The beams of sunlight that was seeping through the thick red curtains, shone down on him. Making him look golden, a halo forming around him.

I watch the rise and fall of his chest as he breathes, the way he looks when he's asleep, his sun kissed skin, and his tantalizing hazel eyes were also graced by the morning light.

Wait, what?

His eyes?

Are open?

Before I could retaliate, he shot me a smug smirk, as he said,

"Good morning, princess."

Oh. My. God

That did not help at all, I was getting even more flustered. My cheeks searing hot and red.

My ears were now just tingling at the sound of his voice. Husky, deep, and still had a hint of sleepiness to it.

"G-good morning, Tae." I reply, still trying to avoid his strong gaze.

I can't believe someone would make me want to sin so bad.

Even just the sound of his voice alone was already a sin.

Why am I getting turned on over this?

This is ridiculous!!!

But Taehyung just stared at me in awe, as if he was me as I stared him down like a piece of meat earlier.

That staring didn't help at all, I was getting even more nervous by the second and just wanted to bury my head down somewhere and cry my heart out.

"You look pretty," He said, leaning closer to my face.

Oh shit, oh man.

I did a mini prayer in my head as I don't know what would happen next. I just hope God will forgive me if I sin.

Taehyung then grabs my waist and pulls my body closer to his.

The sudden strong grip of his arms made me flinch under his hold, but I decided to give in and let him dominate the situation.

Just as he started to inch closer, to what I think was a kiss, I quickly shoved him away.

He looked at me wide eyed, and was ready to ask me what was wrong.

"I haven't brushed my teeth yet, and you know, morning breath!" I say to him, as I covered my mouth.

All he did was let out a little giggle.