»thirty

»chapter song: therapy by all time low

.1

take me away;
Y

oonhye;

"I really think I need to go pee." I whispered to myself as I woke up from our post-birthday celebration. I immediately rolled off of my bed. As I shakily stood up, I see Jin and Jungkook lying on a bench and snoring.

I took the time to take a good look at them and let out a silent chuckle.

Maybe things are starting to get better and normal after all.

I slowly crept up to the door and try not to wake any of them up. Because I know Jin has ninja senses and he'll freak out if he knows I'm gonna pee alone at 2am in the morning. Hell, he'd even hold my hand while I pee.

I did manage to quietly sneak out the room, without even letting one breath escape my chest. I then let out a sigh of relief when I was outside the room already. I guess I'll just have to walk these strange corridors then.

Walking through the corridors made my skin weird and my sweat cold. The set up of the corridors were really terrible as it looked like a haunted hospital. Some few dark empty rooms, babies still whining and crying in the middle of the night, and even flickering lights.

I literally did not expect this shit.

So I decided to walk a little faster, and finally saw a restroom sign. I made a run for it and went on relieving myself.

To my surprise, no one was in here. Well, my floor in the hospital is kinda for people who need special medication, and not much people are on here. How much more at 2am?

I kinda had the restroom all to myself, so I decided to just hang around there for awhile and just check my reflection in the huge wall mirror.

I must admit, I look very beaten up. Bags under my eyes started to darken, my skin was dull, and I looked completely pale.

I stopped touching my face for a while and decided that I should just wash my face, just to freshen myself up a little.

I let the cold water run and let the water collect on my hands as I splash it onto my face.

As I was dousing my face with water, I felt a cold spot behind me, and I had chills and goosebumps form in an instant.

I sprung my head right back up to check if there was a ghost or something behind me. I looked around and saw nothing that could be evident tracks of a ghost or someone that entered.

I went back to rinse off and took some paper towels near me. I look to the mirror to pat dry my face.

But as I face the mirror, I am greeted with another presence.

Something even scarier than a ghost.

Was right behind me.

It was the devil himself.

"Belated happy birthday to my princess, I'ved miss you so much. How dare they tear us apart like that, I'm never gonna let you go like that again princess, I promise you."

His chilling and cool toned voice rang so aggressively in my ears, as I saw him coming closer to me from the view in the mirror.

Panic took over me as I ran to the door, to find out it was locked. I looked back at him with fear in my face.

"What's the matter? You look like you've seen a ghost, Yoon. It's just me. I won't hurt you." He walks even closer, I could feel the he heat radiating from his body.

At this point as was cornered, no where to run, the ever so familiar feeling of being taken away of no trace slowly became real.

I couldn't even move anymore. I just stopped trying and my body was completely paralyzed.

"Get away from me," I manage to utter, in between my palpitations and hyperventilation.

"Princess calm down, look at you." He wraps his lean arms around me and proceeds to carry me in his arms.

"No, no, don't even touch me!" I screamed at his face, forcefull pushing him away, as I was switched on to fight again.

"Princess, you're making this harder than it already is. Let's just go home. To where you truly belong." He looks at me with a smile before leaning in to connect our lips, after a long time.

That was it.

That was me selling my purity to the devil all over again

He's the devil, and I'm his now.

This is my fate.

I can't escape.

No matter how hard I try.

My soul is sold, and it will forever be in his hands.

He is my Hades, and I am his Persephone.

Maybe this is...

Happily ever after?