»twenty three

Yoonhye》》

Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.

The same word continues to pop up in my head as I sped off to my bedroom.

This house feels like a labyrinth. Never ending twists and turns, some hallways branching out to nothing but a dead end. But luckily, I've found the exit, and that's my bedroom window.

As I continue to pace down the never ending hallways, I finally reached my bedroom.

Darting to the large crystal window, I realized that the boys still aren't here with me.

"Fuck. Where are you?" I whispered under my uneven breaths.

My hands started to shiver, while I started to count imaginary numbers to help me cope with the current situation.

Are they lost?

Had Taehyung already found them?

The possibilities are endless. Especially when you have anxiety to top it all off.

"Come out, come out wherever you are~" Taehyung's voice sang and bounced against the thick walls.

From the sound of his voice, he definitely sounds beyond pissed right now.

I could say that I still love him even after this, but I started to compute and realize the situation.

I'm in love with the one who held me captive.

And that's so wrong.

I know, I might've been drugged or something but-- I seriously blame myself for everything that happened to Jin and Jungkook. Even Taehyung.

Maybe it's because I was deprived of affection for so long and he had the money to also give me what I need-- even though materialism isn't really my thing.

I was just in love with the feeling of being loved by someone. Maybe love wouldn't be the right term. Maybe an unhealthy obsession would be more fitting.

My entire life I have lived with myself, hating myself, putting myself down.

I never thought I was worthy.

I couldn't find love within me.

So I thought I'd find that within Jin or Taehyung.

I'm a terrible person.

I became selfish and searched for affection in the wrong places.

I starved for their love, in hopes of trying to restore the love for myself that had never really existed.

"Now, don't try and hide from me," Taehyung's bittersweet tone seeped through the wall, like an arrow piercing through my heart.

A foreign noise emitted from within the white walls.

I shuddered in fear as I realized it was knife. He was walking around with a knife, and even dragged it along the walls.

He's lost it.

He's gone mad.

There's no use in understanding him anymore.

•••

I need to hide. That's it.

I quickly darted to the empty walk in closet, shutting it close as carefully as I could. Sound proofing everything I could sound proof.

I was barely even breathing. Just so I can't be heard.

Just as I was about to hide and curl up in one of the compartments, I stepped on an unidentified object.

It was quick yet painful.

The sharp pain pierced through my foot, making me fall down with a loud thud.

I mentally cursed as I aggressively bit down on my lower lip until the taste of blood comforted my taste buds.

I held onto my bleeding foot, and limped to the nearest compartment.

The pain was unbearable not to cry out. And the fact that I can't say a word tears me up even more.

Tears started to roll down my face, while I rested my head against the thin wall.

Maybe this is it.

He heard the noise.

He's probably out to get me now.

I'm finally going to die.

But in the most unpleasant way imaginable.

I always thought that I'd die in the hands of myself. But never in the hands of the person whom I actually loved for a period of time.

Is this how my life ends?

"I'm sorry. I failed everyone. I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry-"

What?

Everything went so fast I could barely even feel my back ache as I inhaled dust.

"Where am I?" I whispered to myself as quietly as I could.

I crawled around the empty room, hoping for signs of light and a door.

So far it was pitch black and I could only make out a few things from my surroundings.

But that doesn't matter. I just need to get out of here as fast as I can.

I get up on my feet, wobbling as I go-- running to the nearest shelter.

Lips quivering, hands rattling as fast as a rattlesnake. My eyes started to water, while I held back my tears.

Carefully, I get my phone and set it on silent mode. I typed the only number I could ever think of right now.

"911 whats your emergency?"

•••

omFG IM A TERRIBLE PERSON I HAVENT UPDATED FOR SO LONG IM SORRY YALL XKKXKSKDKED I LEGIT COULDNT UPDATE BC OUR WIFI WAS BEING STUPID SJKWKSKSKKSEKF SORRY IF TODAYS CHAP. WAS SHORT I'LL MAKE IT UP IN THE NEXT ONE ;-;

I seriously love yall and appreciate every single read, vote and comment💜