»thirty two

»chapter song: killing me softly by fugees

.1
what does it take to love?
Taehyung;

I felt cold. My ashy fingers nervously tapped the desk as I pointlessly peered out the window. Looking at nothing. Just drowning in my thoughts.

Before I got to deep in my mind i pushed myself back up off my chair. The silence in this room was pleasing, and I have always been fond of silence. Yet something about this moment doesn't feel right. Something didn't sit right within my gut.

I carefully paced out of my office, and lead myself into my bedroom.

As I lazily plop myself down onto bed, I could help but heave a big sigh.

I covered my face in my dry hands, and ran it through my hair in frustration.

"What am I doing?" I whispered to myself.

I admit, my actions confused me. The incident with Yoonhye earlier, and all of those unforgivable things I did to her.

All of those memories of me almost killing her flashed in my mind like my life was replaying before my eyes.

My life.

The times that I almost killed her held a greater impact on me than our greatest moments together.

Maybe that's what's wrong.

So I picked myself up once more and walked towards her bedroom. Hoping that she's still awake. Even though its like 3 in the morning.

I stopped dead silent, as I look at her door, which was now half open. My blood was about to boil, but as I rushed inside.

My heart broke.

"Yoon?" I say, while I hurriedly cradled her in my arms like she was a little baby. "Yoon are you okay? Hey, Yoon!"

My heart continued to sink as I looked at her. More broken than I'll ever be.

She looked so vulnerable, like a little child. A child that did nothing wrong. A child that suffered something so inhumane.

There she lay in my arms, her tears streaming down her cheeks even down to her neck. Her wrists were bloody, and never seemed to stop dripping warm blood.

The way she looked, and the way she looked at me right now, made me realize that I really am the biggest jerk, asshole, or whatever you want to call me.

"Tae..." She managed to utter, but her voice was hoarse and tired. "I'm done. Just kill me, Tae. I don't want to be apart of this anymore."

She looked at me with sorrow, the light in her eyes were dimming. She was like a firefly that lost her light.

She was slowly getting colder, but I was only getting warmer as her blood bled onto my shirt.

"Yoon, no. You know I'll never do that. I'm going to change, Yoon! I'll give you the best years, I'll do anything you want me to do. I'm sorry for everything I've done and I mean that!" I say, gripping onto her and pulling her tight towards my chest, as tears start to stream down my face.