»thirteen

The Pity Party

"Would you guys look at the time, it's already half past six." Taehyung states, as he stands up and pauses Mario Kart.

"Did not know that half past six meant pausing Mario Kart," Jungkook frowned, crossing his arms over his chest like a little kid.

"It's dinner time you, doofus." The elder gets up, so do the two guests— but before they could enter the large dining room, Taehyung advised, "You guys head over to our room first, I have outfits laid out for you since my parents are going to arrive anytime soon for our dinner."

"Wait, what, your parents?" Yoonhye asked, with one eyebrow raised.

"Yeah, called me this morning. Don't worry, they're only here for dinner." The raven haired boy flashed his guests as reassuring smile before directing them to the room.

"I'm not even surprised anymore." Jungkook mumbled under his breath, entering the large room. The floor was embedded in expensive velvet carpet, there was a chandelier adorned with crystals hanging from the ceiling, and let's not forget Jungkook's favourite part— the mini arcade.

"Is this his guest room? Does he let his guests play tetris while he's out?" Yoonhye says, as she bounces down the king sized bed with a silky white canopy.

"This guy is filthy stinkin' rich." Jungkook hovers on the car racing game, making Yoonhye yell at him for the 50th time today.

"Yah! Jungkook! Our outfits are over here, stop playing!" She hits the younger's arm once again, as he winced in pain.

A pouty Jungkook left the car game and he watched as the car steered put of control out of it's course.

"Why does he want us to change anyway? I like my white shirt and sweats and timberlands."

"You literally wear that everyday-"

"Did I ask?"

The two of them fell silent as they were greeted with extravagant outfits hanging from just outside the closet.

"Is he planning a Cinderella-esque ball?" Yoonhye promted, eyeing her white dress that went all the way down to the floor and had diamond embellishments on the top.

"I wonder how his parents are dressed," Replied Jungkook, as he looked at his simple, yet sleek tuxedo.

"Probably they have diamonds all over their bodies." Yoonhye said, before grabbing her heavy dress from the rack. "You go change first, I'll wait."

"What?"

As Yoonhye turned over to glance at the younger, she gasped at the sight of him half naked.

"Change in the fucking changing room or something, Jesus Christ!" She spat, quickly covering her eyes.

"Well, sorry." Jungkook muttered in a shallow manner as he hops towards the changing room.

•••

"Wah, you look great, Yoonhye!" The younger complimented, as Yoonhye exited the changing room.