»twenty eight

"So where's my bride?" Taehyung gleefully strides across the halls, that were decked with gold. His figure was hugged with a black tuxedo with golden accents.

Talk about being boujee as fuck.

"Hold your horses, Tae." Jimin follows him, his small steps sounded like tiny toy squeaks compared to Taehyung's echoing stomps. "you can't see her now! Remember?"

"I just want to see my beautiful bride, that's all. What's wrong with that?" Taehyung frowns, as he stopped in his tracks. Jimin still panting, even though he was barely running.

"It's because you'll see your lady when she walks down the aisle in a few hours from now you dumb ass," He sarcastically rolled his eyes at the vibrant groom, who never looked so excited for his entire life.

Even Jimin himself was amazed at how he saw his best friend. This wasn't the same, problematic childhood friend he had. He was now a man, ready to commit to the woman who turned him out this way.

It might take Jimin and his friends a little getting used to, but it was worthwhile to see a gloomy man turn into a ball of sunshine.

Maybe Yoonhye is the right one for him after all.

"Fine," Taehyung groaned impatiently, stomping his foot as well. "I'll try my best to be patient."

...

"We need to go now, Yoonhye. Your wedding starts in 2 hours, we need to bail. People are already looking for you." Jin said, as he looked around the desolated street.

"But Taehyung, and my wedding- I surely can't leave my husband waiting! Especially on our wedding day!" Yoonhye panicked, her mind starting to make another episode of gruesome pictures right before her.

She couldn't feel her legs anymore, her hands were shaking so much that she couldn't feel them anymore. She was completely numb in this state, and she was having a hard time pulling herself out of the situation.

Her eyelids started to droop, as her senses started to shut down one by one, she was ready to lose it all and just drop dead.

"J-Jin, I-I... I-" She wanted to blurt the words right out of her mouth, but she couldn't even feel her lips moving.

She felt strong arms support her back as she felt like she was already floating in mid air. Her hair dangling from her head just like how her life was hanging on a piece of thread right now.

"Yoonhye! Are you still alright?! Hey! Hey!" Jin shouts, but Yoonhye seemed unresponsive as her breath started to complicate even further.

She was still fighting, even though her body was about to shut down, and just lose it completely, she was not ready to lose the fight just yet.

She owes her life to this man standing right before her right now, she just can't let go and leave him be again. She hurt him in all the ways she could, the least she could to is to not give up right now. To try and give back everything he has done for him.

he was her first love.

first kiss.

first boyfriend.

how could she just throw him away like that?

"Jin..." Her voice was muffled and slurry, but she still tried to choke the words out. "I-I-" Perhaps she was too numb to notice her tears spilling down her now pale cheeks.

"Yoonhye, we need to go, just hang in there. It's an effect of the drugs. You haven't took the full dosage required today. Come here," Jin lifted her up as softly as he could, and rested her head on his wide shoulders. "You're going to be fine, I promise you. Everything is going to be over soon."

"I-I'm so... so... so..." She endlessly sobbed, that Jin's shirt started to feel moist from her never ceasing tears.

"Sh... that's enough, Yoon. I understand," He hushes her like a little child, wiping off her tears with his thumb.

"I'm so sorry..."

...

HNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG SORRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATES IK IM TRASH JXJDNCJNECUHEUHC BUT ITS ALMOST OVER YALL AND IM SORRY FOR THE TRASHY SHORT ASS CHAP I'LL MAKE IT UP IN THE FINALE! AND YOU GUYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYS THANK YOU SO SO SOS OS OSOSOOS MUCH FOR 21k READS!!!!!!!! AND EVEN #172 IN HORROR? THIS IS TOO MUCH I DONT DESERVE THIS< NOR HAVE I EVER EXPECTED THIS. THANK YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU SO MUCH MY DEAR READERS!