epilogue I

Alas, the end has come.

The end of all ends.

The resolution of this twisted fairytale that knotted your guts.

While the story of Yoonhye, Taehyung, Jin and Jungkook ends, a new beginning and a new chapter will rise.

Will this fall into the same ill-fate as they did before, or will this bloom like a dandelion in the spring and grow for even more stories to unfold?

Well, we're about to find out.

...

In a dense crowd of people wearing white, she was teleported to a golden gate, that stretched up for many yards. Soft mounds of clouds surrounded her and hugged her feet, giving her warmth in her quite naked form.

She knew this is how it would end. Her finding relief within herself, and finally go up to heaven.

The gates were welcoming people that lined up, angels with silky white robes playing a soft tune with harps and trumpets.

She smiled at the sight, her sufferings gone. The pain in her heart, was now erased. She felt as light as a feather, now all she had to do was wait for her turn to be welcomed, and forever be sealed and protected by the gates of heaven. Nothing bad would ever happen again. For real this time.

She was finally at the gate, she smiled widely at the angels greeting her. But the angels returned her gaze with something even more than a smile. She'd recognize that look, the look of empathy.

It made her feel a little out of place, and worried. She started to develop a sick feeling in the pit of her stomach.

Something wasn't right.

The angels were only glaring at her, the gates still closed. Before she could raise her finger and protest, a voice boomed from inside of the pearly gold bars in front of her.

"Your time on earth is far from over my child, you still have so much to live for and it is proven by the people that love you,"

She was startled, and confused. Everyone's attention darted to the new comer, her once naked and exposed body, now clothed with her poofy tulle wedding gown, stained with blood near hear breast.

She looked back at everyone, just as puzzled as they were.

"And so you shall live." The voice boomed once more.

That was all she had heard before she fell down from the clouds, down and down she went like a meteor on a collision course to earth. The fluffy clouds starting to melt away right in front of her eyes, and was slowly being replaced with blinding white light.

She closed her eyes, whispering soft prayers to herself to comfort her that this was a dream and it would all be over once she opens her eyes again.

...

Months had passed already.

Her near death experienced scarred her for life. But the thought of heaven existing gave her comfort and anxiety at the same time.

The momentary experience made her learn forgiveness, and to learn to leave all her past mistakes and live in the present for her own good.

And now, she was thriving. Still a few physical and mental scars here and there, but she was determined to make a change.

A second chance at life, being brought back from the dead.

Of course she'd wonder how she was revived, Jin had told her that while they were on the island on that fateful day, a few minutes after disaster the two cops, Yoongi and Hoseok showed up. Rescuing the three of them and calling for back up. Jungkook and her were treated quickly by the paramedics and were then rushed to the nearest hospital. So Jin did have a plan all along.