»thirty seven

get ready 

Light.

She could finally see a glimpse of light.

She let the cold white light dawn on her like a sunrise she never saw for the last few hours.

She sheepishly craned her head up to the metal post, to see the soft white glow creep through the rusted door. Her eyes fixated on multiple black and hooded figures. She slowly focused on them and realized that they were Taehyung's men, or Taehyung's dogs as she liked to refer to.

They were slowly heading for her, her arms still intertwined, hands bonded together by metal handcuffs. Her ankles were also tied to with heavy metal chains. 

Her poor body had bruises all over from her attempted escape when they had captured her. The bashing into walls and bookshelves didn't really do her any good. She look completely defeated, even more skinnier as she was fed nothing, and for rejecting big meals for the past few days too.

Dark bags started to form under her eyes, her skin had a sick blue glow now, her wrists were still filled with scars that reopened due to the abrasion from the chains and the multiple grasps she had dealt with.

The men inching closer, she saw a familiar one emerging from the light. 

The one man that managed to make her heart pump faster, boosting her and fueling her with hatred.

"Taehyung," She muttered, her voice still raspy and tired.

Taehyung stepped forward, kneeling down on one knee to be in level with his princess.

How was it even possible for the prince to also be the villain in fairy tales?

Or maybe because he wasn't the even prince to begin with.

So, who was?

"I'm doing this because I love you, and you need to understand that." He said halfheartedly. Holding onto Yoonhye's chin with his slender fingers, grazing the cold skin playfully. 

Yoonhye just looked at him with cold and dead eyes. 

The look of realization.

That she had been played like a fool.

Taehyung just seemed to liked this view and decided to give a quick peck on her chapped, frost bitten lips.

The chains on her clicked loudly, the sound of metal hitting metal echoed throughout the room. As she tried to raise a hand or kick him in the gut, but she couldn't. Instead she just hissed in pain.

Taehyung chuckled, letting her go.

"Let her out, and give her a dose. I want her stupid in love with me," Taehyung ordered, the men quickly complied.

The men in black quickly surged to Yoonhye and quickly took her off the chains, Yoonhye still fighting for her life, trying to kick everyone she could. But her frail body was already aching and couldn't take it anymore.

She was carried along like a coffin, dragged to a chair and strapped her in like she was dangerous.

She struggled to free herself, helplessly shaking and and shimmying herself out of the brown leather straps that glued her down like a mutt. She bolted up and down, twisting and turning her body to no avail. She just looked like she was losing her mind.