»ten

Y O O N H Y E»»

"Thanks for the amazing night, Tae." I waved at him, with the most sincere grin I could pull off.

"Meet me sometime, okay?" He took my hands in his, placing a piece of crumpled paper in my smaller hands.

"Sure. See you around."

"Don't miss your Gucci boy too much," He teased, flaunting his signature boxy smile.

I scoffed at his attempt at our little inside joke, as I entered my crusted and dusted apartment.

"Who was that?" I hear someone say in the darkness of my room, making me shudder in fear.

My alert switch was on, I grabbed the most fatal thing near to me, in this case it was— my banana from this morning?

I threw the banana on the floor, praying for it to be still okay for me to eat tomorrow if I survive.

I then grabbed an umbrella, it was always near my doorstep.

I could poke his eyeballs out with the pointy end of this! Or maybe they're a her? Wait; why am I even thinking about this? This doesn't matter right now.

I was about to tip toe to the source of the voice, until I heard footsteps come at me.

Holy shit, I'm gonna die.

At this moment, I was frozen in my 'stealth stance'. Not knowing what to do but just give myself up to whoever snuck in my house.

My brain cells were also begging to quit from working in my dysfunctional brain.

"If you want my kidneys and organs, you can sell them on the black market and give my mom a good percent so she can give me a decent funeral. I also want some really nice flowers on my coff-"

The light suddenly was switched on, which made me even more scared. I'm not dealing with people who take your organs. I'm dealing with the supernatural right now!

"Are you a ghost?! A demon? How'd you get here? Was I too unholy?" I squinted my eyes, holding my umbrella out with shaky hands.

Why isn't some weird shit happening?

Why aren't I being flown up in mid-air? Smashed to walls? Thrown at with knives?

"Thank you! Thank you for sparing my soul, Satan!" I opened my eyes and saw a laughing Jungkook.

"You're a ghost? You're a ghost all along?!" I exclaimed in shock, hitting Jungkook's back with the umbrella.

"No wonder you have no room mates, you're mad, woman." He says, catching the umbrella before it hits his chest.

"You scared the fuck out of me!"

"Couldn't help but play along. You were hilarious," He started to burst in a fit of laughter.

"Why are you here anyways? I thought you were going tomorrow? What happened to the plan?" I nagged at him, as I grabbed the umbrella from his hands with force.

"Are you mad?" He questions, his voice sounding a little sad.

"I'm not. You just barged in my house, and that should be enough." I say sternly, making my way back to the door step as I left my umbrella there.

"I-"

I hushed him before he had the chance to say anything. "Before you say anything that might agitate me even more, you can stay here. Just don't go here without me expecting you."

"Got it, ma'am." He salutes, imitating a soldier.

"Stop it," I giggled, hitting his broad shoulder. "You can sleep in the bedroom, I'll be here in the living room for now."

"Oh, it's fine with me to sleep in the living room. You have to live like a princess or else Jin will kill me."

"I insist, a fellow townsman wouldn't go against the order of a princess, right?" I played along, putting my hands on my hips.

He just nodded, and I patted his back. I made my way to my room to change into a pair of weird patterned leggings.

"Yoonhye," Jungkook calls me from the living room. "Who was that guy you were with?"

"Oh, it was Taehyung. He forced me to go grab dinner with him." I replied, trying to be as loud as I could for it to be audible.

"Why'd you ask?" I exited my room, as I stretched my limbs a little bit.

Jungkook stares at my tribal patterned leggings, which wasn't really the strongest piece of clothing I had.

"The fuck is that shit on your legs?" He comments.

"I know, I'm not proud of it as well." I rolled my eyes, plopping down next to him.

"Titanic?" I asked him, grabbing some popcorn he already made.

He looks at me, with a saddened expression, tears in his eyes. "Yeah."

"Why are you crying? The movie isn't even halfway through!" I wailed, wheezing at Jungkook's current state. "Titanic's overrated though." I yawned.

"But you gotta admit, Leonardo DiCaprio never looked so good." He smirked at me.

"True." I firmly nodded.

•••

a/n

some light stuff for now but hold on to your wigs yall lmao. Also, sorry for the short unedited chapter.

Thank you so much for 250 reads! AAAAAAAA💜💜💜💜💜

love you all💜